SASS Wire Forum

Bar 3 Ranch

T-Bone SASS #36388

The Bar 3 Ranch is shooting the 3 weekend in June 18-19, 2011. Everyone is invited we start around 9;30 am and shoot 5 stages each day.. After the match is over we are gonna set up for the new Mounted Shooting event at he outdoor arena located just east of the Range near the lake. Bring your horse, lawn chairs, and 45 lc revolvers. If you don't have the 45lc revolvers I have a few I can loan out..... This is a practise and playday only !!!!! We have a few stalls if needed. If you want to bring your horse out and just get them acclimated to gunfire thats ok too.. Hope to see a few new shooters on the range this month...... The mounted shooting starts around 5 pm and remember this is only a practise and playday... See Yall in the Badlands at the Bar 3 ranch. T-Bone

Guest Chance Ramsay, SASS#18962

T-Bone,

Thanks for the info. We are headed your way from Florida to EOT and decided to stop and shoot with you on the 18th. Looking forward to meeting all you folks. See you around 8:30 on the 18th.

Chance Ramsey & Chancey Lady

We will be there Saturday morning to get some practice in before going to EOT but I'm not going near a horse. :)

TBone... remind me I'm bringing you a present.

When you see me just say "hey, where's my present?"

Hopefully I will have remembered to put it in the truck that morning.

Well, I think I am going to make it. But the first person that jumps on my back and yells "GIDDYUP!" has had it. :angry:

Wait, make that the first male person...... :blush:

Well, I think I am going to make it. But the first person that jumps on my back and yells "GIDDYUP!" has had it. :angry:

Wait, make that the first male person...... :blush:

I read this post an hour ago.

Just can't come up with a snappy come back that would be "wire appropriate"

How about...no that won't work...

Let's just leave it at this....

it will be interesting to see you again Goody :->

I do have some pajamas that say "Giddyup!"

but someone might complain that they are not "period correct"

CC,,,or,,,CL. do they say lets ride???? Just askin'

Goody,,, sure be glad to talk to Ya again,,, I think we could figure out a few things!!!!

Rocky,,, your always a bundle of joy, full of Bright smiles and always happy to see ya. :blush:

Chance,, we sure will be glad to meet Ya and give you guys a hearty Texas welcome.....

Knifemaker,,, Where have you been????? Hurricane Thanks!!!

Jack,,, just jump in the truck and drive.

TBone and Goody.... figuring out a few things

this otta be good!

I just want to sit and listen to this one.

y'all may think I'm nuts but I think I'm looking forward to next Saturday at the Bar 3 as much as I am EOT

I miss shooting with you guys.... and shooting the BS with you

OMG! Could someone please post the video of this day? Words won't be enough when there's horses, Goody, TBone and Complicated Lady wearing pajamas that say "Giddyup".

On second thought maybe y'all might want to burn the evidence? Or forever abandon all hope for political office. ;)

OMG! Could someone please post the video of this day? Words won't be enough when there's horses, Goody, TBone and Complicated Lady wearing pajamas that say "Giddyup".

On second thought maybe y'all might want to burn the evidence? Or forever abandon all hope for political office. ;)

Hope for political office

now that's funny!

Can you see TBone campaigning for office?

Just picture that

Friends Romans and Country men,,,,,,lend me your ear !!!!!!!I can't run for anything at this time------I got a JOB ------- !!!!!!!

Ringo Fire is working with me and we are having a summertime ball of fun. Everyday is like a vacation...... I cant wait to get back to shooting this fall...... we are starting next weekend at the Bar 3 with a EOT warm-up.....

Ringo Fire....Working?? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

That's what I though when I seen that. :o

What is the world coming to. First Bone goes to work. And now Ringo. :huh:

I know. After hearing that all T-Bone did was ride around in the truck all day. B)

He thought even he could do that and get paid. :P

See ya this weekend.

Ringo Fire....Working?? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Sure Ringo's working. Bone unhooked his horse off the front of his peddlars wagon to shoot mounted. He couldn't find a mule to replace it, so he got a jackass to pull it. ^_^

Hummm...Senator Bone. :huh: ..Governor Bone.. :o ...President Bone B)

Picture this...

President TBone is sitting in his office. Getting alittle bored, he turns to his Vice President and says, "Ed, what do you think would REALLY happen if I push this little red button?"

After blowing up a foreign country or two.... TBone is then having a press conference...

"See what happened was.... there I was in the Oval Office..."

Got them horses rode.

Frist time in a long time. And I did NOT get bucked off. :huh:

Now if I can just find all the stuff we used to over night them

when we took them all the time. After a few years. That stuff seems to have got lost. :wacko:

Picture this...

President TBone is sitting in his office. Getting alittle bored, he turns to his Vice President and says, "Ed, what do you think would REALLY happen if I push this little red button?"

After blowing up a foreign country or two.... TBone is then having a press conference...

"See what happened was.... there I was in the Oval Office..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds about right!!! B)

I feel like I have been in a foreign country now for 8 weeks. I cannot speak to anyone on my crew except for Ringo...and I don't think he understands me most of the time....My days are long start on the job at 6:30 and finnish at 7:30-9pm each day... Now don't get me wrong I do not work at all just drive a truck and speak very broken up english/ spanish to guys that have no clue what I'm sayin'. My best joke is looking in the mirror and asking myself---What the Hell are you doing???? and I always ansewer.... Had to get out of the truck today just to wake up,man was I sleepy---Ringo is Dopey.. Looks like the 5 hour energy drinks are gonna make a killin' this summer... I take that back ---Ringo is Grumpy....most of the time..Your Roadside Servants.... T-Bone-Ringo and 8 we think legal mexicans. We don't know how to say green card in Spanish.. Somethings are better left unsaid..I bought a new hat hat today and it freaked half my crew out. Yep it said "Border Patrol" !!!!!The other half of my crew is gone now-- go figure.. I hope they show up in the morning in time for work...We is it ??? My crew can't speak English but can read Border Patrol on my hat....There I was again all by myself...With...R'R'RingO. signing out for tonight in Jerreson,Texas... El BonO and RingO Goodnight

Archived