SASS Wire Forum

I had a Dream

Wyatt

Howdy,

To start off I have shot with Badlands Drifter and Wigley Down Yonder for years and they are as safe to shoot with as anybody I have ever shot with and would shoot with them anytime. Also most times I don't remember dreams

We were at Lake County and the stage started out with Drifter port arms with the rifle. Wigley was standing to his right with a red brick in his right hand. I was spotting behind Wigley. At the buzzer somebody between them tossed Wigley an 8 ga 32" double barrel from his left. He was to shoot 2 poppers left handed with the brick in hand to start Drifter. I need to talk to whoever wrote this stage. Wigley caught the barrel in the crock of his right arm which caused him to spin 180 degrees. As he spun everybody on the posse belly flopped on the ground including me. So here I am on the ground staring up at the muzzle of this 8 ga. Some how Wigley got his trigger finger of his left hand stuck on the trigger and couldn't get it off. He keeped moving the barrel all over the place and I was rolling back and forth trying to get away. I woke up after the third time pleading with Wigley to get his finger off the trigger :blink:

Wigley are you going next weekend?:lol:

Anybody know what it means?

Wyatt

Very

D

E

E

P

May not be as bad as it could appear at first. It can mean only one of two things or probably both...

One: If you poke a wiggly voodoo doll five times fast with a sharp pin, Wigley may get wet if he gets caught out in the next rain.

or

Two: (and this is the good one) If you pick the right power ball numbers you will have an opportunity to make me a very wealthy man.

or

Three: If you meet the right person, you may have a chance to make a new friend.

yer welcome...

Hi Wyatt,

I don't know if you're looking for real gut feelings in response, or if you're looking for humor. But at the risk of all manner of teasing for an effort to really answer your question, for what it means to me, I'll try.

All of us navigate through a million things in life that can be dangerous—driving a car, shooting, walking up or down the stairs, taking prescribed medicines, consuming carcinogens, standing up to a bad guy, handling an illness, or any of a million other things. As well, we may sense fears that relate to others in our lives, their health or well being, whether loved ones or people we don't know.

Normally, we actively suppress our fears to a point where we can go about our day without much worry; sometimes, however, something leaks through more, and we find ourselves worrying more about something, or feeling a sensitivity to something that is of concern.

If we didn't sense things in our life that could be dangerous, we'd be robots. The degree to which we worry will always vary from day to day. Sometimes things can be cumulative; sometimes not so much so.

I mention all that preamble so I can make it clear that I believe a sensitivity to fears and problems is part of the human condition that helps us navigate uncertainties and dangers—and so I can say that to me, the dream you shared seems to relate an insecurity, as if you were at the time of the dream feeling an increased sensitivity to something in your life, or someone else's around you, that was dangerous or threatening.

Maybe fear that someone could have a bad mammogram reading, or doctor's visit, or who knows. But a sensitivity to fears can also act like a sign on the highway, warning of danger ahead—not trouble in its own right, but a thankful notice of trouble ahead, so yo can take another road.

But the dream to me sounds like an insecurity related. Not to suggest by any means at all that you are an insecure-type person. I don't mean that at all. Any person is human, and will feel more sensitive to dangers at times, and in fact, to me, that is part of what makes a man endearing.

And it takes courage to share.

I find myself wondering if there is someone in your life you are worrying about.

Aunt Jen

You need to have your blood checked for to much lead.

Apparently your EputEmus Xemus valve is clogged and the backlog is depriving your poor brain from getting Ox E gin.

Or may be too much!!

BH :wacko:

OR again it could be what Jen said, if I had any idea what that was!!

Part of me has a smart A answer and another... well.. let me share

I work for the USPS as a letter carrier. 32 years of it. Often I wake from terror dreams about being out longer then management thinks I should according to their computer and am being berated and screamed at by one of Them. Other dreams.. working in the bole of an ancient oak tree with only a candle to light the furniture we route mail into (these days computers route 95% of the mail)while a supervisor not only counts each piece as I route it (we are expected to route mail at a certain pace and can only leave to go to the restroom if allowed))so I pee in my shoes while trying to maintain their pace with little light. Other Carriers have similar dreams. Pressure and stress can cause bizaree dreams.

Soooo perhaps your dream mens you might have some worries about a stage design?

Very

D

E

E

P

May not be as bad as it could appear at first. It can mean only one of two things or probably both...

One: If you poke a wiggly voodoo doll five times fast with a sharp pin, Wigley may get wet if he gets caught out in the next rain.

or

Two: (and this is the good one) If you pick the right power ball numbers you will have an opportunity to make me a very wealthy man.

or

Three: If you meet the right person, you may have a chance to make a new friend.

yer welcome...

Possum.... I'm alittle concerned about you. ....and remind me to never tell you any of my dreams....

Dreams never mean anything. The brain never really sleeps even when the body does. While the body is comatose, the brain is in neutral and bored with having no tasks to perform. So it just goes into fantasy mode and is having a little fun making up meaningless nonsense which is what we call dreams. We are not supposed to remember them and it is best not to try.

It could be something as simple as Aunt Jen said, however........

It could be something more sinister, much more sinister.

You see, the red brick symbolizes your feet, you are stuck in one place and can't move to the next shooting position.

The 32", 8 gauge shotgun symbolizes your height. If you were shorter, it would be a 20", 12 gauge shotgun. The length and size of the shotgun

indicate that you feel the targets are too far away and you need more power to knock them down or hit them.

In any case, if you go to a match where Wigley is holding a brick and someone else has a 8 gauge shotgun......I suggest getting on a different posse.

My fee for todays diagosis will be $250.00 (1/2 price for today only). You can pay me in an hour or so at the match.

Cypress "Sigmund" Sun

Edit: The reason Wigley was in charge of firing the shotgun is because nobody in their right mind would shoot an 8 gauge shotgun from the shoulder.

PS-The edit is free of charge as it is clearly public knowledge.

Howdy,

To start off I have shot with Badlands Drifter and Wigley Down Yonder for years and they are as safe to shoot with as anybody I have ever shot with and would shoot with them anytime. Also most times I don't remember dreams

We were at Lake County and the stage started out with Drifter port arms with the rifle. Wigley was standing to his right with a red brick in his right hand. I was spotting behind Wigley. At the buzzer somebody between them tossed Wigley an 8 ga 32" double barrel from his left. He was to shoot 2 poppers left handed with the brick in hand to start Drifter. I need to talk to whoever wrote this stage. Wigley caught the barrel in the crock of his right arm which caused him to spin 180 degrees. As he spun everybody on the posse belly flopped on the ground including me. So here I am on the ground staring up at the muzzle of this 8 ga. Some how Wigley got his trigger finger of his left hand stuck on the trigger and couldn't get it off. He keeped moving the barrel all over the place and I was rolling back and forth trying to get away. I woke up after the third time pleading with Wigley to get his finger off the trigger :blink:

Wigley are you going next weekend?:lol:

Wyatt

means ya musta ett tamaters fer dinner

Wow

And here I thought it was just a weird dream.

BH, I did have higher lead levels this year.

Possum Skinner, I like the way you think on both accounts

Aunt Jen, now I feel paranoid about being insecure

I did have Gator Tail and Okra with grits fer dinner that night

Wyatt

Here's your interpretation Wyatt:

As a citizen of the USA, you have handed over power to someone close to you, like the Government, and its your duty to 'spot'.

In the process of trying to be a responsible 'Spotter', those whom you have place in power postitions are abusing that power.

And some of the things you cherish most in your life (like firearms) are being manipulated and used against you. Instead of you being on the offense, you have been put into a position of defense and it hinders your ability of be an active 'Spotter'.

We all have been knocked down to the ground lately by those we have granted certain powers. Those powers have been abused and those same individuals will not get their fingers off the trigger (spending spree).

..........Widder 'The Dream' Maker

Sorry Wyatt, I just haven't learned to fully control the Jedi Powers yet. I was practicing levitation the other night and it must have been transported via wormhole to Clearwater.

Wyatt

Yes

Why Waytt

You looked like you just rolled over in your grave.

Now I wasn't planning on coming down your way next weekend, but now it seems that the cards are forcing me to come. We'll need to make sure we are on the same Posse.

And since you know Drifter has moved on to other things...

Well if you check my scores from Ft White last weekend you'll see that the

Sleeper Has Awoken!

Wigley

Why Waytt

You looked like you just rolled over in your grave.

Now I wasn't planning on coming down your way next weekend, but now it seems that the cards are forcing me to come. We'll need to make sure we are on the same Posse.

And since you know Drifter has moved on to other things...

Well if you check my scores from Ft White last weekend you'll see that the

Sleeper Has Awoken!

Wigley

Attendance at the match will probably double or triple just ta see what happens

Tell em I coming and Cypress Sun's coming with me :lol:

Wyatt

Perhaps yura feerun Judgement Day :o ......Iffn yu died tudey, heaven :lol: er hell :angry: ?

Jus sayun.... :blush:

Cheyenne ;)

Wyatt

Could you let us know what style the brick was?

The only reason I ask is because if I dream Wiggley calls me to ask if I'll bring the brick I want it to be accurate with your dream.:lol:

See ya Saturday.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

So, to properly shoot this stage. I will need one brick, a double barrel shot gun, Wyatt laying on the ground, my finger stuck in the trigger wildly waiving the gun around and what else?

Wigley :o

So, to properly shoot this stage. I will need one brick, a double barrel shot gun, Wyatt laying on the ground, my finger stuck in the trigger wildly waiving the gun around and what else?

Wigley :o

Don't forget Drifter ;)

Wyatt

Archived