SASS Wire Forum

New range in Hico tx EOT Warm up

Saturday the 18th we will be having our first real shoot we have been working for some time and have 30 new targets to shoot at. All the proceds will go to the Schoutin Family to help pay for chemo therapy treatment's for Bob. This is his second round with cancer and he beat it the first time so, if we can help a little it will go a long way.

This range is set up like Founders Ranch. You shoot on a up hill grade and we can position targets into the sun for that early morning sight picture that we all love so much. The line goes hot at 7:00 am and all stages will be set up like EOT's from the past. The main match starts at 9:00 am 6 stages and then the range will be open again for practice.

Raffel tickets will be sold at the match for a bunch of great stuff.

1. A hand made knife with acid eching on the blade so pretty you will just have to see it (donated by Gunslinger a cancer survivor also)

2. Another hand made Knife with white micarda handle and engraved bolster about a $300.00 knife (donated by Cob Eye Zack)

3. A murnackle holster rig 2 holsters and a belt (donated by Cob Eye Zack)

4. A Cobra derringer with a 38 barrel set and a 32 barrel set (donated by Spur Roberts, Little Star and Mary 2 Spur)

5. Several self defense and shooting cources by instructor David Presley (donated by Reality Defense)

6. A One on One all day school by Spur Roberts

7. 100 gallons of propane (donated by farmers propane)

8. A White Stag Field AX (donated by fulton Firearms)

9. 1 blue membership to Reality Defense

10. And many many more items

All the proceds go straight to the Schoutin Family, YES ALLLLLLLL the proceeds.

If you can make it please send me an e-mail to spurroberts@yahoo.com so I can get some kind of head count

I already have a bunch of people parking the RV's at my house and I can make room for about 2 more so let me know if you need to park here if you are wanting to go straight to NM after the match.

For maps and more info go to www.realitydefense.net,they have a good map. We are just 2 miles north of Hico, and I will have markers on the highway.

If you can make it great if you can't please pray for the Schoutin family

Yep we are a new club just got all the paper work from SASS today. We will shoot on the 3rd saturday of the month. We are about half way complete with a club house that will have cold air in the summer and heat in the winter.The parking is about 50yds from the line so you don't have to drag your cart very far. golf carts are welcome.

The land owner was real impressed with the cowboy shooters at the Cops VS Cowboys match last month and said we can hold as many matches that we want. They will be building several new props that can be moved so each month there will be differant stages.

Hay mack give me a call I didn't know you lived so close 817-233-3988

Spur is there an RV campground nearby?

Colt

The owner said you can park at the shop so come on it will help Rattlesnake a lot we start the warm up at 7:00 am give me a call and I will give you the details 817-233-3988

Howdy Spur- I had every intention of making your shoot, but now I have to meet 2 different AC fixers Saturday (and AC is kind of important to Miz Oso).

Where can I send a check, and how can I get into the raffle?

I can send a Chase Bank Online Bill Pay check (which sux the money out of my account right now and you get it 4-5 days)

How much are the raffle tickets (so I can send the right amount)?

Archived