SASS Wire Forum

Weekend is here...

Complicated Lady

How would you describe the perfect woman?

A very Complicated Lady :D

A woman who is comfortable being herself, and allowing others to be themselves around her.

I think it's easiest to say that the "perfect woman" is hard to define, but I know her when I see her. And I saw her fourteen years ago and married her less than a year later. :wub:

How would you describe the perfect woman?

Ain't no such thing, ain't no perfect man neither. We all just do the best we can do, some are just better at it than others.

oooo....nice answer.

I may not be to bright but I am not stupid !

I love it!!!

A bunch of smart cowboys....

I knew you guys wouldn't let me down.

I've heard it said that the perfect woman is a lady in the parlour and a "very affectionate woman" in the bedroom.

I totally agree with that statement.

I guess that's where the "complicated" comes in... it's not always easy for a woman to be both.

Any good woman struggles with that... and any smart man understands that struggle.

Can I rephrase your description to "a lamb in the parlor and a lion in the bedroom". Too many implications with the "whore" word, and none of them are good.

Yes, part of the perfect woman is a healthy sense of fun with her man. When my wife and I were dating, both of us had been divorced with two kids each already. We reached that stage where we both realized we really liked each other and there might be something serious come out of the relationship. I opened up and told Susan that I'd been snipped after my second daughter was born and I was not going to get it undone so that the two of us could have a kid. Her response was, "You mean we can just have fun having sex?" :wub:

Yes, she's a keeper!

Can I rephrase your description to "a lamb in the parlor and a lion in the bedroom". Too many implications with the "whore" word, and none of them are good.

Yes, part of the perfect woman is a healthy sense of fun with her man. When my wife and I were dating, both of us had been divorced with two kids each already. We reached that stage where we both realized we really liked each other and there might be something serious come out of the relationship. I opened up and told Susan that I'd been snipped after my second daughter was born and I was not going to get it undone so that the two of us could have a kid. Her response was, "You mean we can just have fun having sex?" :wub:

Yes, she's a keeper!

Okay... I agree that is too "rough" a word but I like the lady part sooooooooo

"Perfect women' is.........

Don't talk to much.

Not talkin' at all.

Jumps when I want somthin'.

Damn good lookin'.

Good lookin nuff whar da other guys get jeouslous.

Roll my smokes.

Whars my colthes.

Feeds me.

Keeps da ranch house clean, but not spotless.

(I cood go on and on !! Now a perfect man is a man who demands dem things out of his women !!!!! :wub: )

"Perfect women' is.........

Don't talk to much.

Not talkin' at all.

Jumps when I want somthin'.

Damn good lookin'.

Good lookin nuff whar da other guys get jeouslous.

Roll my smokes.

Whars my colthes.

Feeds me.

Keeps da ranch house clean, but not spotless.

(I cood go on and on !! Now a perfect man is a man who demands dem things out of his women !!!!! :wub: )

Holy Crow!

Apache dunt count cuz he's only 11,,, an his mama duz all them thangs fer 'im.

Archived