SASS Wire Forum

The Color Test

Stupid #@!^* test!

I got 100%...but I'm not sure if that's good or bad. When I finished the test, I was blabbering incoherently and drooling out of the left side of my mouth.

Ya got dat right!!:lol: :lol:

Took me 3 tries to get an 88 :angry:

me too Clay

I got 100%...but I'm not sure if that's good or bad. When I finished the test, I was blabbering incoherently and drooling out of the left side of my mouth.

Yup, I had very similar symptoms by the time I got to 100% :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

First try was 75% (because I was too slow to hit the button)...but theh second time was 100%...that was enough for me :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

but it was fun...

Whoever the nurndy is who comes up with these so-called "tests" needs to find himself a real job and quit coming up with stuff like this just to aggravate the rest of us! :wacko:

Whoever the nurndy is who comes up with these so-called "tests" needs to find himself a real job and quit coming up with stuff like this just to aggravate the rest of us! :wacko:

:lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I couldn't take the test because I spent all of my alloted time reading the instructions.

By the time I finished reading, the test was over. I did move my lips and used my finger

to point to the words.

But I am of the opinion that regardless of the outcome a good understanding of the rules of the game

is important. Now I understand the rules but the game is over. :blink:

Archived