SASS Wire Forum

Next Wednesday - Fast & Furious Hearing

Well to paraphrase Charlie Daniels I want to see these nimrods "with their heads on fire and their asses catching". Can only imagine the idea for this mess started during a bull session over beers and was documented on a napkin.

I want to see heads roll.

Damn right!

Problem is, some mid-level lackey will probably end up falling on his sword to protect those whose ineptitude led to this fiasco.

An investigation is underway by AG Holder?????? Oh, how much more secure that makes me feel......

What do you bet he ducks the subpoena, claims executive privilege, or maintains plausible deniability? Somehow, I cannot imagine such an operation existing without his approval, and yet I'm certain that his will not be one of the heads on the floor when this is done....

LL

Problem is, some mid-level lackey will probably end up falling on his sword to protect those whose ineptitude led to this fiasco.

An investigation is underway by AG Holder?????? Oh, how much more secure that makes me feel......

What do you bet he ducks the subpoena, claims executive privilege, or maintains plausible deniability? Somehow, I cannot imagine such an operation existing without his approval, and yet I'm certain that his will not be one of the heads on the floor when this is done....

LL

That guy and the administration is literally killing our country, Between this and the lawsuit against Arizona they have a wacked agenda....

GG ~ :FlagAm:

A terrible fiasco. But at least that it becomes visible it takes the heat off of the legal gun owners and dealers that have been getting blamed by the "anti-gun crowd" for the guns going to the Mexican drug gangs.

Not really- How much of this have you seen in the papers or on the news.

Not really- How much of this have you seen in the papers or on the news.

Not many, believe it or not it was one of the lame media networks (abc, nbc or cbs) that originally broke this story but they have not followed up on it. Occasionally I'll see a small paragraph in our local liberal newspaper about it but moslty I read about it in Gun Week, American Rifleman and other gun publications. :angry:

Archived