SASS Wire Forum

Missouri Nights... lol

Deja Vous

The last few months of living in MO were so much about moving that it was hard to seperate the days from the nights. I was up until late so many nights planning my trip, and just because I could not sleep.. i was so busy planning my move, my live, and what to do next.

I have to tell you MO was a beautiful state, the people were kind, the shoots were fun, and I learned so much from everyone there and I miss them all. I had my first taste of BP in MO, with Cap and Ball and while I was not as interested in doing the nipple thing as I was in talking I still loved the smoke.

CA has been a whole new world now too. The SASS friends have been nice, and the gun shows and shoots, and just everything have been huge, but then the state is huge. I love being here, like I did in Missouri.

I got to learn in the south east (SC) , then the south (GA), and then in the southern midwest (MO) that people are great no matter where you live. I remember leaving IL to be rid of the weather, and to take a job in AZ... but missing the people so much.

So, tonight I am having a MO night.. not sleeping, but day dreaming about my future and planning for my next move in life. I was told once by a very wise man that you set goals, you have plans but you still live for today.. tomorrow will come soon enough. And his next lesson was to live how you heart wants you to live.. (Thanks Dad I was listening)

So, what state is the very best??????????????? I think they all are as long as you are a SASS member..

Ya didn't stay long enough to shoot with me and eat some of my BBQ!

Ya missed the best that Missouri had to offer........... :huh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::D

~EE Taft~

Speaking of Missouri nights.........

We had a small tornado blow through around 7pm this evening. Tore a few roofs off.

We are all good. No one hurt and no damage at my camp.

I bet ya miss MO all that much more hearin' that, don't ya?

:D

~EE Taft~

. . . Deja . . whut state ?

I find the best is . . . .

A good "state of mind" ....that make anyplace pretty good :)

Archived