SASS Wire Forum

Wolf Wind-Walker

Anyone have an email address? The phone # I have is actually High Country Ammunition and Wolf@highcountryammunition.com doesn't get me anywhere either.

Thanks.

What a great bunch of friends......... :FlagAm:;):o

Sorry guys......just bought a Harley and have been out riding it........ya gotta have priorities..... :DB)

Mad Dog.........

My direct line........

435-669-3221

and email.........

Sttarrwolf@aol.com

Hum...my email to High Country is suposed to bounce over to my Sttarrwolf one......thanks - I will have to check into that......

Dear Charlie/Danite/Jim.........I'm a gonna ..... :unsure::rolleyes: oh ...never mind.....think I'll go out and ride my Harley somemore........ :P:P:P

be well...Wolf

Sorry Charlie.....they couldn't find a witless protection program that would take me.......said not enough material to work with or sumptin like that.....????......oh and my comment back to you is.....OUCH!!!! :huh:

And Slim.........yeap genuine HD training wheels.......pretty soon I'll be able to use just 3 wheels instead of the 4 I got's on it now........... :blink:

So's when ya ride..are ya just supposed to lean - or do ya gotta move the handlebar thingy too.......???

Figure I should be able to can make it out of the driveway by next spring... :blush:

Archived