SASS Wire Forum

1895 winchester F/S price slashed!

1895 winchester in 30-40 krag.made in 1915. has a climbin Lyman sight thats a littl pitted but works great both apetures are there.All so comes with the ORIGNAL sights front and rear.thats all most unheard of!! good shinny bore. i think its a 28 in barrel.no cracks or breaks in the stock. Honest old collectable/shootable 95. Need FFL or C&R lic. All So have a box of remington factory ammo and aprox 60 pices of used brass , and a set of RCBS dies w/ shell holder will sell extras with it For additional $100 shipped(seperate box)Will take a persona check but will hold the item till it clears my bank postal or walmart M/O is best

Ok prices are slashed from the previous post.cause i am heading to dallas for testing the week of 6/20 so i need the cash. sorry no trades at this time. will post pics asap.

Rifle alone . is $830 shipped lower 48

w/goodies add $100 makes all a cheap $930.00 Shipped

E-mail for pics gnmiiiams@plateautel.net

First ill take it here takes precedence over all others !!

Pics

http://s1015.photobucket.com/albums/af271/squatter2566/rifles/

Still avaliabile

btt

btt will be heading to dallas for a week of the 19th...no internet(no laptop) so if your interested let me know by sat nite the 18th.

btt

PM sent

levim The forum must be messing up there is no PM .you can use my E-mail address of gnmiiiams@plateautel.net

Thanks

Archived