SASS Wire Forum

Chinese to Colonize in U.S.

Since the Chinese now own about 22% of our economy, they've decided to re-invest by establishing self-contained colonies right here.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/china-wants-to-construct-a-50-square-mile-self-sustaining-city-south-of-boise-idaho

And I see on the news this morning that China has built its first Aircraft Carrier.

Beachhead?

Aircraft Carrier?

Of course, I thought their first beachhead was WalMart.

eGG

Recently I'm starting to think that being as old as I am isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Means I won't be around when America is no more.:angry::FlagAm:

Yep. Sell 50sq miles of Free America to Communist Industry....to use as they deem. Commerce, Industrial, troop barracks, weapon arsenals and production.......

This sure ain't the America I was born into anymore. <_<

Yep. Sell 50sq miles of Free America to Communist Industry....to use as they deem. Commerce, Industrial, troop barracks, weapon arsenals and production.......

This sure ain't the America I was born into anymore. <_<

Yup... you let the Fox guard the Henhouse and he'll have chicken for dinner every time...

Vaya con Dios

Dim Sum and Idaho taters. Mmmmmmmmmm.

If we wait a bit then its time for us to take a page out of the communist play book and nationalize all their assets in this country.

Like our debt, etc.

China has a great naval aviation tradition .... right?

It took the US about 89 years to get to where we are today with respect to aircraft carriers.

Or did they invent the aircraft carrier ?!

Why am I having visions of Paul Ford running around in an American Legion cap and waiving a saber shouting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfXmzChtXXc&NR=1

I'm no Sun Tsu but if I were of a mind to "conquer" the U.S. I don't think I'd pick Idaho as my starting point.

The article did not say anything about "extraterritoriality" so we can presume that U.S. law continues in effect.

If the Chines want to spend their money here...well, it's their money. Let 'em spend it as they want to.

Regarding carriers, there's a whole lot more to Naval Avaition than just having a flat deck. The Russians worked on it for almost 20 years and pretty much got nowhere.

SQQ

I'm no Sun Tsu but if I were of a mind to "conquer" the U.S. I don't think I'd pick Idaho as my starting point

SQQ

They can take my potato's when they pry the hot butter and cold sour cream, from my cold dead hands

Would you want to live in DC?

In the spring and fall it can be a nice place. Lots of great places to eat (and about every style of food on Urth is served, someplace). Some really outstanding museums. Excellent public transport system.

If we could just move out the "undesireables" it'd be a nice place. Oh, and avoid the summer and winter. :)

SQQ

Why am I having visions of Paul Ford running around in an American Legion cap and waiving a saber shouting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfXmzChtXXc&NR=1

I'm no Sun Tsu but if I were of a mind to "conquer" the U.S. I don't think I'd pick Idaho as my starting point.

The article did not say anything about "extraterritoriality" so we can presume that U.S. law continues in effect.

If the Chines want to spend their money here...well, it's their money. Let 'em spend it as they want to.

Regarding carriers, there's a whole lot more to Naval Avaition than just having a flat deck. The Russians worked on it for almost 20 years and pretty much got nowhere.

SQQ

You are not giving this the degree of serious panic it deserves, Whitaker Walt! :P

Would you want to live in DC?

Nor. Nor any other city! :lol:

Well, I cant help but to think dat wif China's help, we'll be a 3rd world country by da time my kids have grandkids !! :unsure:

Does this all mean I will have to move again? lol

I saw a video of China yesterday and they looked more American than we do.

For a "communist" country they sure seem to have a firm grasp of the concept of capitalism.

Make stuff, sell it, everyone prospers.

Too bad those pinheads in D.C. don't understand it as well.

I wonder how they will cope with U.S. enviromental issues and regulations. Now this is really funny, tomorrow I'm doing a tape interview with a film crew from China National Television about the history of U.S. Route 66.

Does this all mean I will have to move again? lol

No. Just learn to use chopsticks. :lol:

Now the Peoples Republic of China says we're already in default on our loans:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/china-ratings-house-says-us-defaulting-report-054309883.html

So, when do they start collection procedures and begin repossessing their collateral? Let's see them try to foreclose on the United States. :angry:

You make a bad loan to a Country lacking credit worthiness, you run the risk of huge losses. If banks can be shut down for too many bad loans,

why not shut down China?

T.H. O'Sullivan

Black Mesa Ranch

New Mexico

Now the Peoples Republic of China says we're already in default on our loans:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/china-ratings-house-says-us-defaulting-report-054309883.html

So, when do they start collection procedures and begin repossessing their collateral? Let's see them try to forclose on the United States. :angry:

You make a bad loan to a Country lacking credit worthiness, you run the risk of huge losses. If banks can be shut down for too many bad loans,

why not shut down China?

T.H. O'Sullivan

Black Mesa Ranch

New Mexico

Because we still need them to buy our debt. We need the money from somewhere. We pay for our huge defecit every year by taking out loans on the open market, and China is the only one with enough money to back it. If China decides to not buy our dept anymore and tries to collect on their loans, it would tank our economy. If our economy tanks, theirs goes down with it. It is a slippery slope. It is in both nations best interests to keep things status quo. The country needs to do the same thing that people in debt need to do. Balance the budget, quit spending more than you have, and pay your existing debt down. Our country is nowhere near being able to do that. Scary stuff.

Add to all of this the Dollar is just not worth anything anymore. My wife goes with her two sisters to

Italy next month for her 50th birthday and they have been buying Euros to spend there. $1000.00 US only buys 670 Euros. :angry:

Something is really wrong with that picture. The President is telling us not to worry about all of this. Maybe he needs a

math tutor and spend less time on the Golf Course or promising Brazil we will be one of their best oil purchasing customers. There

is just no sense of urgency on his part.

T.H. O'Sullivan

Black Mesa Ranch

New Mexico

Archived