SASS Wire Forum

Girzzs.. the FRONT page? Really wow...

Deja Vous

I am so impressed you did a great job.. thanks Pard for writing your story, it was great! Deja

Thanks Deja, glad you liked it. It was fun writing it, but it was way more fun living it and taking the pics! :D

You did a great job... JJJ"s told me about it.. he writes too.. He is really a good writer.. I hope someday when he retires he writes dime back novels at his long home in Big Bear, CA ... so I have something to read in AZ.. lol

We usually have our Cowboy Chronicle by now!!

I'm beginning to think the postman has taken an interest in Cowboy Action Shooting.

I can't wait to read it.

Great job Grizz!!!

From one who has been in the chronicle as well...

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Good job Grizz............quittin yer day job now and gonna write fer a livin? I'll buy yer stuff :lol: Rye

Yep.. Grizzes is our hero of the day! lol... It was nice knowing someone who was writing the story, makes it a lot more fun to read. You did a good job, Grizzes, I felt like I was there looking aover your shoulder. lol.. DV..

Hey Grizz

I will comment when the postman gets through reading my copy , It always shows up late and wrinkled .

CB

Gosh Chicks I hate to ask this question.. but you know me I can't help myself.. Does he own and outhouse? lol

DV

I don't think so , But it has alwals been read a couple of times before it get here ,

I hope it will bring more shooters into the game , so I don't mind .

I never have been much good at putting pen to paper .

CB

Chicks.. pen to paper is not important in 'SASS it is how you shoot and how good you BS.. lol.. you ought to know that, after all you know me.. lol... Hmmm leave him a note you need your paper.. he can have it back later.. lol

I will wait , it seems that I am getting to the point not a lot bothers me much any more , EXCEPT broken guns , if one ain't running right I have to fix it where it will .

CB

So, how is Marvin?: Do you even take him out on the town? loll...

DV

Marvin has become a WB rifle , trying to get him up to speed with the 1911 .

Now if I can get that full auto kit to work in a lever gun ,

I have been thinking of going to the DARK side , for a bit , not sure yet .

CB

You have to decide for yourself.. But I can tell you the "dark side" is fun.. I am not much for cap and ball.. but the cartridge smoke is fun.. lol.. I love it.. it is like an old western to me. Shooting is about doing it your way... you have to decide for your self.. but I promise you ... Marvin can handle BP.. loll He would love it.. lol.

Congrats on getting published Grizz. From what I could read it was a great write up and its good to see some new blood in the CC.

Of course being on the front page means I won't get to read the begining of the article as it always arrives to me with the front page all mashed and torn like the gophers got to it.

Aint got my CC yet neither.

But I agree wif ya....da cover abd a few pages inside are always chewed up pretty well ! :angry:

Archived