SASS Wire Forum

Wearing championship buckels

Purly SASS # 57438

Drifter wears his from 2009 Last Stan when he won the shoot off. I keep trying to get him to let me wear some of his others, but no luck so far.

FLASH, FLASH, FLASH

Drifter will be shooting Ft White with Zack McGee and I this weekend

Wigley

The only real downside to those buckles, if LIght Angel's is any indication, is if the sun is behind you and they are infront of you, you can be blinded!!!!!! :wacko:

Aw heck, I risk that every time I take off my hat. B)

If'n I ever earned one...it'd be kept so bright and shiney that I might stand a chance to win another by distracting my pards and pardettes.

Should state championship buckels be worn at annual shoots, monthly shoots, or at clubs you have never shot at before ?

It's okay in all cases except if you happen to be the Georgia State Silver Senior Champion...and then it's required. :D See you this weekend :excl:

Should state championship buckels be worn at annual shoots, monthly shoots, or at clubs you have never shot at before ?

Heck yeh, wear 'em. It is something you earned and can never be taken away from ya. Most pards enjoy seeing a buckel like that. One other thing is that you never know if you'll win another one. Wearing more than two can be gaudy though. If you have more than one, I suggest to just sticking with; 1 on on your pistol belt, 1 on your shotgun belt, 1 on your night robe sash, 1 on your tool belt and one on your seat belt. Never wear one on your hat as you'll have to accent it with a bunch of feathers and everyone will think you're trying to look like Richard Petty.

Never wear one on your hat as you'll have to accent it with a bunch of feathers and everyone will think you're trying to look like Richard Petty.

Nobody would even notice if it was a B-Westerner. :P

I dont wear the two over all buckels that I have won

as they were well won..................... in my mind (not so easily done) it took uduls of, practice and hard work :ph34r:

so I have em displayed on the wall in my humble abode

they dont have any tarnish or scratches on em yet ;)

and folks on the range, probaly would not even notice anyways B)

I think that they should all be banned................... Unless I get one then it's OK.................LOL

Heck yeh, wear 'em. It is something you earned and can never be taken away from ya. Most pards enjoy seeing a buckel like that. One other thing is that you never know if you'll win another one. Wearing more than two can be gaudy though. If you have more than one, I suggest to just sticking with; 1 on on your pistol belt, 1 on your shotgun belt, 1 on your night robe sash, 1 on your tool belt and one on your seat belt. Never wear one on your hat as you'll have to accent it with a bunch of feathers and everyone will think you're trying to look like Richard Petty.

:lol::lol:

Archived