SASS Wire Forum

Saddle Up, the Free Grazers ride this Saturday

Bull Skinner

All right boys(and girls) saddle up. Effingham Free Grazers are shootin' this Saturday.

Shoot at 10AM, safety meeting prior.

6 stages, shoot 3, break for lunch (bring yer own), then shoot 3 more.

Ol' Pathfinder got some good uns up his sleeve. "Are you gonna pull them pistols or whistle Dixie!"

Who's a comin'? Sos I'm forewarned and can prepare a proper welcome for ye! ;)

Hey you bunch o' hahnyacks,sign in so's Bull knows whose a comin'.

Sarge, Miss Ellie, Reverend, Haney. Any o' youse Yah Whos a stirrin'? :blink::rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that Sarge, anything serious?

Not too serious, heavy box, awkward angle, something in wrist went POP. Now if I try to twist the wrist like grabbing the forend of a rifle or shotgun or picking up anything heavy like a feather or piece of paper.. IT HURTS LIKE HELL!! Got it in a brace and letting it rest for awhile.

Not too serious, heavy box, awkward angle, something in wrist went POP. Now if I try to twist the wrist like grabbing the forend of a rifle or shotgun or picking up anything heavy like a feather or piece of paper.. IT HURTS LIKE HELL!! Got it in a brace and letting it rest for awhile.

In that case Sarge come on up and shoot. It may be the one time I could beat ya! :lol:

In that case Sarge come on up and shoot. It may be the one time I could beat ya! :lol:

Or keep score and keep him honest! :lol:

Hope your wrist heals quickly, 4th of July shoot is coming up quickly. Let us know what you may need help with to get it ready.

Friend of mine walked in yesterday with his wrist all bandaged up near to the elbow. He broke a glass and went down to reach for it, broken glass went clear thru his palm and cut tendons and severed nerves. Accidents can happen quickly.

Alright all you hoptoads, time to rise and shine.

Lets get to chasin' the devil 'round the stump.

COME ON, WE"RE A BURNIN' DAY LIGHT HERE :excl:

Yesterday wasn't a total wash for me Bull. My wife took me to Evansville to eat at The Feed Mill. Neat place, really good eatin' even though I didn't get the gator and crawfish. Apparently I can still hold a fork :D

It was a good shoot, Sarge.

Me n' the boys missed yer homely face.

Hope yer injury ain't serious and heals up quick like.

Archived