SASS Wire Forum

I'd like to buy a round for the Saloon(ACS)...

Yes, it's true... although Okie says I have a Manufacture Date stamped on one of my feet, I will have made another trip around the Sun tomorrow... I tell people I will be 38... Ms. Maggie shot the water she was drinking out of her nose... Must have been something in the air... Anyway, we'll be at a big annual match down in Southern Oregon for this and our own OKB (Oklahomabound) and his MUCH better half, Ms. Mary Matilda have come all the way from OK to shoot with us... Word has it that there is going to be a bit of celebrating in Merlin come tomorrow night...

Vaya con Dios

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TOMORROW

OH ANCIENT ONE.

Pull out that dusty bottle of Mac you got under the bar and pour me five fingers or so. Drinking to Flintys

Birfday and I want to do it right.

Hope you have many, many more Partner.

Happy Birthday Flint!

Can't think of any better way to spend a birthday. Before I found cowboy shootin I'd try to spend my birthday on an ATV, now I'd rather be out shootin if I can.

Many thanks to you all... I've been packing for the trip, so haven't been watching the Saloon(ACS)...

@Allie... as always, a smile from you is as good as a spanking... but if a spanking is on the table... B)

@SBB... You always have to bring up Vegas... I was ALMOST on my best behavior that night... :blush:

@Ned... Yup... It's been 20 years this month since I started shooting Cowboy... never looked back...

@Doc... Good to hear from you, amigo... will you be for the annual at Shedd this year...???

@my partners in crime, Badger and FPH... thanks all... till you are better paid when we get together again...

@Clay... many thanks, amigo... Get up this way sometime and we'll posse together...

@Dave... We are overdue to meet... When you get up this direction again, I'll try to make it happen...

Vaya con Dios

If you buy today, I'll buy tomorrow.

Trust me. :lol:

You must be older than I figured. You put (ACS) in the title and at least one response...and then you didn't..... "ACS", I mean,

This is a sure and certain sign of advanced doofusness brought on by an accumulation of years.

Happy birthday, old timer.

ALWAYS CAPITALIZE SALOON!

Happy Birfday Pard!

Even at 38, You're MUCH,MUCH older than I am and I've always been taught to respect my elders.

Have a good weekend and give my brother LJ a big ol' bear hug.

Charlie

You must be older than I figured. You put (ACS) in the title and at least one response...and then you didn't..... "ACS", I mean,

This is a sure and certain sign of advanced doofusness brought on by an accumulation of years.

Happy birthday, old timer.

ALWAYS CAPITALIZE SALOON!

OK... I've read my posts through a couple of times... One of us is suffering as I can't find where I didn't capitalize Saloon(ACS)... What post number...??? And thanks for the birthday wishes... :lol:

Vaya con Dios

Happy Birthday Flint!

I will celebrate it this weekend as :wub: :wub: Miss Barbara :wub: :wub: will be out of town. I surely wouldn't want her to think I had nothing to do!

Please enjoy many, many more!

Ya know birthdays are like an old pair of long johns. They just keep creeping up on ya!!

Have a goodun!!!

CPK

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to Flint

Happy Birthday to you

TOMORROW

Flinter, I am unable to share a couple shooters with you until Friday due to the cataract surgery. This is the second eye. Doctor asked if I had trouble with the first one and I told him I didn't like being on the wagon for 24 hours.

Wish I were heading for Merlin. That was my plan before the eyeball repair.

Enjoy Brother.

Willie

Happy Birthday Flint !!!

I'm buyin' fer ya today !!! After all, you bought me nuff in da past, my friend !! :lol:

put nuther candle on the birthday cake, yur nuther year old tomorrow!!

have a good one

Happy birthday!!! Ask them for a clean glass, we have one left.. lol

Archived