SASS Wire Forum

It sooooo hot,

chickens are layin HARD BOILED eggs!!! dry.gif

GO MAVS!!!!

It's so hot here that my dog is sweatin'!!! Go Tribe!

Cold rain here, and not completely liquid at times either, with snow falling in the surrounding mountains. I've got a fire in the stove again this morning. :(

On the serious side. It's 107 on my patio & that's in the shade. It's 84 in the house & my A/C is not cooling at all. Waiting on the service man to call me with a time to come fix it.

108 at my house here in Crane ,TX a little while ago. We got really lucky and had a small shower pass over in the last 30 minutes. Almost too little to measure , about .1 in my raingauge. First measurable precip since last August here. Not sure if North side of town got any , and this is a small town , only 24 blocks N. to S. , and 14 E. to W.

Been getting triple-digit temps since middle of May , lots of wind , and low humiditys , some single digit. Going to be a rough year , looks like. Buuttt , last week went to visit daughter in Klamath Falls , OR , and it was cloudy and drizzley the whole week , highest temp was last Friday @ 58 degrees. Wish we could import some down here. And J Bar Binks , not looking good for Montana , North and South Dakota for flooding soon , is it. Hang tough ,hope you live on high ground.

Baked , Rex :D

It's so hot I have discovered that asphalt has a liquid state.

The only thing hotter than the weather is.....Miss Rocky!!

Chili Pepper Kid

Chili Pepper Kid

:wub:

It's so hot here, you can smell the smoke in 6 states. Jeez, the fires are over 400,000 acres and the wind is something else.

Chili Pepper Kid

Plus one on that comment!!

It's actually pretty nice here. About 75.

But I hear down in Arizona the cows are givin evaporated milk.

and here I been complaining because we can't bet above 72 here for the most part.

No more griping about our weather from me.NOSSIR. Ya'll are literally burning up in the great Sw,:(

Stay hydrated,and for gosh sakes stay as cool as you can !

Rocky Darlin', you are the reason for all the steam........

It's so hot here, a friend of mine's mule died. The mule was a pet,and he grows corn. He said it was soooo hot the corn started to pop like popocorn,,,,,the mule saw it,,thought it was snow,,,,,,and froze to death. The first liar doesn't stand a chance !!

Isom Dart

It's so hot here, a friend of mine's mule died. The mule was a pet,and he grows corn. He said it was soooo hot the corn started to pop like popocorn,,,,,the mule saw it,,thought it was snow,,,,,,and froze to death. The first liar doesn't stand a chance !!

Isom Dart

I Thought I was the only one that still had a copy of the song "WAY OUT WEST IN KANSAS". I have it on a thick glass record thet I play on my Edison wind up Phonograph. J-r

Archived