SASS Wire Forum

Entertainment for the night..

Deja Vous

My friend in Co has a great sense of humor, course he knew me up close and personal for 15 years until he met his wife. We were like twins until then. He has taken an interest in my social life again.. lol. Since his life is a mess now.. (yeah he reads this so i am working on burying him).. lol.. So, a few weeks back he signed m up for a singles sight. And it was a not a nice one. but he found humor in it.. lol.. Two weeks ago I got notice I am on another one.. And I don't have passwords.. loll

So, I have sent him this week subscriptions to magazines... loll. And I have signed him up for every offer I can find, as well as made him my friend on line to receive special offers.. lol.. Yeah.. its been a busy hard 10 days for me.. lol. BRs.. don't mess with me.. lol..

I wanted to add a special touch, so I have signed him up for land opportunities too in every state I can find them in.. lol.. So, what else can I do? lol

Oh, the possibilities are endless. Jerry Springer, off color chat rooms, Weiner face book friend.

I love the chat rooms.. lol. What is Weiner??? Never heard of it.. I really need a "get" even moment.. lo... Course he will so bury me in the end.. lol.. He is much funnier than I am.. lol

Congressman Weiner! Been in the news alot lately, not for good reasons though.

Late here in Jawja, Deja. Night, talk to you later.

Whiskeys. .anytime.. it is a pleasure talking to ya.. good night.. sleep tight and I will simple shoot the bed bugs for ya.. lol

Holy cow.....

I guess I better be real careful if I decide ta play any tricks on you....

Signing somebody up for singles sites is a bit over the top tho.

I better cover my tracks real good!!

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

If you had his local address, you could call 5-6 pizza delivery co's and maybe a taxi or 2 for a late night pick up to the airport.Just sayin'

Big Jake

Holy cow.....

I guess I better be real careful if I decide ta play any tricks on you....

Signing somebody up for singles sites is a bit over the top tho.

I better cover my tracks real good!!

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

JJJ/s lolll Geesh. .stop readng.. lol.. Brad was my best friend years ago and he knew me as I was then.. his little sister.. He will treat me like that forever.. It was relationship that is hard to explain to anyone else.. You are like him in some ways, but he was more... lets say like a big brother who bossed me around and I was a lot younger back then so... he has not forgotten those times..

However.. yeah.. you are fun to pick on.. and you can not cover your tracks.. we are too much alike.. scarey alike.. like 'Brad was .. so we are perfect as brother and sister.. only this time you take the role of the little brother.. lol.. And I get to pretend I have great wisdom to share.. lol. Fine.. I know squat about life. but it is my turn.. lol.

If you had his local address, you could call 5-6 pizza delivery co's and maybe a taxi or 2 for a late night pick up to the airport.Just sayin'

Big Jake

Do you know how many times I have done that too him? I even once set him up with a girl.. lol.. Long story.. lol

ah.... JJJ's did you do that .. I have been blaming Brads.. darn it.. if you did it you better confess.. Brads been taking all the punishment.. lol back to whimpys.. .. Okay.. edit here.. I know none of you know who Whimpys is .. lol.. he is a pal on facebook and I was running back and forth.. but I now need to sleep and then wake up and realize I made a mess of stuff again tonight.. lol..

but it is what I do best, and it is me.. so I guess I can not change me.. lol.

Archived