SASS Wire Forum

Going to relaunch another one

So I have a boomarang child. The oldest moved back in with us about a month ago. :ph34r:

He is now in the process of joining the Navy :)

Sometimes it may just take some ruffles in your life to figure out you need to do something different.

So I have a boomarang child. The oldest moved back in with us about a month ago. :ph34r:

Sometimes it may just take some ruffles in your life to figure out you need to do something different.

One of life's rewards is your family. Give him my thanks for his service. :FlagAm:

Sounds like a great kid Meg, tell him thanks for his service to our country :FlagAm:

Meg,I have 4 grown and they all have moved back in at one time or another.If you have to help out one of yours ,it is what we do.Just love them. Tell you son the old Pit Bull said thanks.

What deception is this madam? Surely you are not old enough to have a chile of military age!

I gots to agree! You an Mr Sinful look much too young! But a big ol Thank You to your young un's what are serving this great country of ours!

Thank you're children for they're service to our country !! :FlagAm:

Aint no way...........NO WAY you have kids dat old !!!! dry.gif

They always come back, somrtime or nother. The trick is to make sure they don't bring more with'em !!!!

(Been der and done dat.......too many times ! :wacko: )

Codey is so cute I told him this morning that I had been telling people about his joining the Navy and all of you fine folk telling him thank you. His comment was well I appreciate all that support but I really haven't done anything yet. :FlagAm: He is a good boy! young man

When my kids were young my mother told me it's harder to be a parent to an adult than it is to a child.

It's so true.

On the brighter side, adult kids are good company, and they help out with heavy liftin type chores.

My oldest son lives near his mom, (my ex) he cuts her grass, takes out her garbage and generally watches out fer her. My other son lives in Cal. and he keeps in touch with us and helps his mom out however he can from afar. They'd help me to but I don't need any right now! (fingers crossed) ^_^

My son returned from the Marine Corps last Saturday. Moved back in with all the 'stuff' he accumulated. They passed over him for Captain, so he passed over them. Delighted to have him home. He is out on a lake with my boat and his kids fishing tonight.

Thank you to all for your service. When I was a quest of Uncle Sam, no one ever voiced those words to us, but it was okay. We didn't serve for the blessings, but to strengthen our country.

Archived