SASS Wire Forum

Oh no, no, no, no, NOOOOOOOO!

Get your haircut before EoT!!!

The Rocky Meadows Barber Shopwill be open starting Wednesday Night!!

Don't give your money away. Give it to a wonderful cause The SASS Mermorial Chapel.

Get yourself over to the Saloon right after opening ceremonies!!

Sorry ta' disappoint ya', Miss Rocky. Ain't gonna be making EoT and was in need of a bush-wacking right now.

Out poundin' the streets again lookin' fer work and had ta' be lookin' muh best.

Got in so much of a hurry, I forgot ta' ask 'em ta' bag it up fer me ta' give ta' ya' later on.

My sorry. :blush:

Helda, I don't think you'd want me cutting your hair, and I am surely not at all hot, but if'n I was gonna be there, I'd give ya a backrub for a chapel donation!

I ain't been to EOT since it moved. I hope y'all have fun.

....and THAT'S a damn shame. MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm Mmmm MMMMMMMMMMMM!! Helda theres a man that would make a HOT Barber.

Helda theres a reason why I don't have hot Barbers.....YOU!!! :lol: Oh I know youd only "barrow" him but, when you return him, he'd look like a used up worn out piece of tissue and just as useless. -_-

Well thats what they are for... RIGHT ROCKYYYYY? :lol: >>

Mayoboard!! haven't seen you in a long time... Sure you don't want to come to EOT?? :wub:

Aww Thanks Grizz I might take you up on that.. O yeah Nice job in that there Chronicle!! :wub:

Helda, I don't think you'd want me cutting your hair, and I am surely not at all hot, but if'n I was gonna be there, I'd give ya a backrub for a chapel donation!

Backrub... did someone say Backrub??

uuuuuuh don't you have some Cherry Bombs you should be makin?

I was shopping yesterday and saw a cute little jar with cherries on it.

Made me think about you!

If I'm real quiet and sweet will you let me try a sample?

this is the first time I ever heard rocky say nonononono!

That's because I usually say...OH HEEEELL NOOOOOO KNIFEMAKERS HERE!! :lol:

What kinda restraunt you dragging me to Wednesday night any way? Just wanna know if I should eat before. Oh wait thats right your old and we have to get there at 4:00 for th blue plate/senior citizen special. Knowin how your bedtime is 7:30. I bet your glad Dancing with the stars is over!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rock(what knows Knifemaker got up to pee and have a glass of warm milk so he could post)y :D

Archived