SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky County Regulators

CURTICE CLAY

We would like to invite you all to the Sandusky County Sportsmans Club on Saturday June 11th for our monthly match. We are located in Gibsonburg, Ohio. Come visit our lovely little town of Stoney Bottom and enjoy the fun. Safety meeting is at 9:30 with 6 stages to follow. Lunch is provided in the club house for a fee. For you early risers you can come for breakfast and shoot our side match which is speed pistol this month. Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Curtice Clay and Creek Bottom Cate!!

YeeHaww--I'll be there.

My wife, the lovely Dakota Skipper :wub: won't make this one as she will be recovering from surgery.

Tell Ma to make lotsa cookies!!!

--Dawg

I'll be there too...................Cole Alan will be ridin along too. Yeehaw, get to eat cookies, shoot and see all the pretty cowgirls there :wub: Rye

btt for the evening crowd....................hot enuff fer yuns?B)

The Brothers will be there.........I think.....well.....maybe some of us......if you see me Sat. you know that I'm there....or...is that here....Yea right....cookies...I got it now.....Saturday.......Faygo(one of the Brothers)Kid

I'm surprised that trash talking Too Smooth hasn't chimed in with somethin' about me and rain, or called out Badfinger for a cookie eatin' exibition!

Cripple Hand and I will be there...that is if I can work it into my casual retirement schedule!

S.P. :FlagAm:

Sure lookin' forward to bein' there Saturday. Need to get this gol-durn rain outa here so we can get set up today.

Deadeye

I'm gonna be shootin my Uberti Bisleys so watch out FCD's, they're mighty fast and Crossdraw will have my Stoeger hammerless ready to roll. OMG I have become a gamer!!!:unsure::lol: Rye

Archived