SASS Wire Forum

At a Loss for Words

Git a rope! :angry:

Git a rope! :angry:

Too good for 'em.

Maybe put them to emptying bed pans, cleaning up vomit and other such stuff at a VA hospital. For life.

AND put all the stuff they stole back in the proper places.

Too good for 'em.

Maybe put them to emptying bed pans, cleaning up vomit and other such stuff at a VA hospital. For life.

AND put all the stuff they stole back in the proper places.

+1

+ couple more things i wont mention!!!

We can only hope that the judge is a vet or has a close family member who is.

They busted some dirtbags in East Texas a few years ago that were pilfering old family and/or secluded graveyards for the ornate iron fences and marble statues off kids graves. An antique dealer turned em in. This is happening more and more it seems.

Too bad you can't deport citizens.

As we say around here, "Some folks just need killin'."

Should be a justified legal defense in every state in the nation. (Seems to work for Raylen Givens! :lol: )

Sadly, this is a widespread issue.

When we were doing our cemetery duty before Memorial Day we noted many empty holes in cement markers where metal flower urns had been removed...

Several months ago thieves stole a collection of 40 casket flags from the local American Legion post... flags donated by families to be used for memorial services.

Two weeks later, 34 of them were recovered... found abandoned by the side of a road after an "anonymous tip."

The six flags still missing are being replaced with flags hand-stitched by inmate volunteers in the local women's prison. I'm thinking the wrong people may be behind those bars... <_<

Story

Had some bronze stars off grave stones come into to da scrap yard whar I work. We take'em, call da cops and some how detain da folks dat brought'em in. Den we contact da local Veterns Clubs and give'em back. So far, dey've restored all stars.

I say fer each stone stolen, shoot a finger off. do dat till dey got no fingers left, den start on da toes !! :angry:

corrupt to the max--

at least metal dealers usually alert each other and the authorities when things like this show up in bulk

:ph34r::excl: I cannot repeat here what I think :excl:

GOD BLESS THOSE WHO GAVE ALL.... PEACE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES -_-

Guest rooster ron wayne

That is a crying shame !

our solders have died to give us the freedoms we have .

God bless all that has been touched by this horrible crime .

Archived