SASS Wire Forum

Henry .22

Prairie Dog

I got one for my grand son. Sweet little gun.Very slick for out of the box.

It's a real nice little 22.

But I like the Golden Boy better.

Hay Dog, bought one several years ago and when I started shooting CAS put several thousand rounds through it without a hicup. When you get it be sure to pick several bricks to go with it and you will be suprised how much fun you will have.

Tucker T

:) Bought the same one. Extremely smooth and once you get your eyes and sights dialed in it is perfectly accurate. I did go out and bought lots of .22 Shorts as I can shoot more without reloading.

Bought one for my son for buckaroo and its the neatest toy I think I ever bought for him. First, you can just about drive tacks with it and it came out of the box very smooth. Second, it makes a great practice gun for inside range in the dead of winter. But the best thing about the gun is my son can shoot it and shoot it well close up or at 50 yards. Makes a dad proud(can ya tell)

Swan

P'Dog;

I bought one for training new shooters. I have beaten the heck out of it, fired countless thousands of rounds through it; it just keeps on working. Neat rifle, dependable and extrememly accurate....

Cheers,

FJT

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

I have one and the first time my grandson got his hands on it he was clanging plates to beat the band. The ONLY problem he has is that he is a skinny kid and has problems holding up the gun as he works the lever. Not a problem with the gun, the boy just needs to eat his spinach!

Archived