SASS Wire Forum

Much to my amazement,

Oooooh so I'm just chopped liver huh? Yeah well, my sister is busy right now. ^_^

.....and I was just startin to a shinin to ya.

Rocky, Darlin', I can personally attest to the fact that you are a far cry from 'chopped liver'! Chopped liver is yucky and gross, two words which no man in his right mind would EVER apply to you!!

Slackwater

Easy...

Bev Mo-nnikan

OOOOOhhhhhhh ALIE, lol...lol..lol...Yeah, female love, :unsure: No offence WB. :D

WB darlin, I know what ya meant. ;) My sister is as right as rain. :wub:

Just given ya a bad time. I'll take that drink later. I'm due in surgery soon, see you in a few, then it's on!!! I enjoy your presents as well. ;)

Awhhhhhh Slaaaaaacky nooooow. :wub:B)

Ok Rock,

Add Whisky to our "ride the river with" list!! She's a gal after our own heart and we could get in a lot of troub... er "entertainment" with the likes of her!! Yeah, "entertainment"! That's the ticket!!

V

Ok Rock,

Add Whisky to our "ride the river with" list!! She's a gal after our own heart and we could get in a lot of troub... er "entertainment" with the likes of her!! Yeah, "entertainment"! That's the ticket!!

V

:lol:

............... they haven't told you about the "bring your own bail money" clause ..... yet ...

:wub:

More like Lawyers, Guns and Money clause!

Gent's - you realize that at some point they're all going to gather in one place, and then they're going to reach

critical mass; they will realize that they do rule the world, and that they just haven't acknowledged it.

One minute after that we are truly doomed!

Run for the hills!

Shadow catcher

Ok Rock,

V

I can atest to the fact Whiskey Business is a true Pardette to ride da river wif !!!

Or any place else fer dat matter !!;)

She's pulled my bacon out of da fire more times den dis old cowpoke can remember !

BTW

Vote....Whiskey Business Fer President.......

OR ELSE !!!!

( 3 votes so fer ..........)

Archived