SASS Wire Forum

Thanks Harvard Ghost Riders

Iron Pony

Want to extend my thanks to all the hard working folks who wrangled the 6th MA/CT/RI championships this past weekend. Once again you all put on a great shoot for all of us. Good stages, great props, lots of shotgunning to do and even the weather couldnt have been better except for that surprise cold snap Friday night.

Got to see one of my all time favorite people, Ms. Tate and of course lots of other folks as well. Didnt get the chance to say so long to Henri and Dan but it sure was good to see them back in New England. Made new friends like Yukon Deb and Dry Doc on possee 10 plus shooting alongside my arch nemesis DeadHead made the two days even better.

Going to set it on the schedule for next year and plan on coming a day early to include long range in the side shoot schedule.

Well done ladies and gents, well done indeed.

Congratulations to all of my fine friends from back east, and especially the state winners:

Connecticut: Appaloosa Amy & James Samuel Pike

Massachusetts: Grazer & Hawley McCoy

Rhode Island: Brett Cantrell & Wild Sage

Nice shooting,

TB

It was a great weekend at a good match. The weathr was perfect and the stages were good, especially the ones that gave the shooter an option on how to shoot it and me an opportunity to be a smart ass and shoot them in the most difficult way possible.

I liked the options too Chantry, gave you something to think about and exercise your noggin. And as far as I'm concerned every stage ought to have 6 shotgun.

I liked the options too Chantry, gave you something to think about and exercise your noggin. And as far as I'm concerned every stage ought to have 6 shotgun.

While I am always in favor of more shotgun targets, I'm not sure the people RO'ing and spotting for me would appreciate 6 or 8 round shotgun stages. :D

A terrific match and all of their hard work showed.

Great props, great stages and a posse that really worked!!!!

See you next year!

Roo

Archived