SASS Wire Forum

Ambush at Mill Creek..loll and why high jacking is so wrong.. lo.l

Deja Vous

I had so darn much fun... I want to be a spokes person for SASS and NRA.. lol http://www.photorefl...&po=761&pc=1120

The guy in the hat and the sash with tacos stuff on it.. lol... Is JJJ's.. the most silly person I have ever know.. since my best pal.. Brad.. Thanks so much JJJ's for putting up with me and my silly stuff.. I know you have to feel like at times you adopted a kid with a paperroute.. lol

I had so darn much fun... I want to be a spokes person for SASS and NRA.. lol http://www.photorefl...&po=761&pc=1120

The guy in the hat and the sash with tacos stuff on it.. lol... Is JJJ's.. the most silly person I have ever know.. since my best pal.. Brad.. Thanks so much JJJ's for putting up with me and my silly stuff.. I know you have to feel like at times you adopted a kid with a paperroute.. lol

Great pics.....

Not hard ta see you are having a great time, glad to be part of it!

JJJ-D

Good pics. You look like you were having a good ol time. I have just one question for ya Deja, ... How do you keep that pistol belt from fallin off? :D:wub:

Good pics. You look like you were having a good ol time. I have just one question for ya Deja, ... How do you keep that pistol belt from fallin off? :D:wub:

EAsy.. I have hips.. lol... I know it is hard to tell that.. but I do have hips.. lol

I liked watching you shoot the BP loads in your 97, or your rifle, or your pistols....

Ah.. Maddogs.. one of my best shooting buds... so cool, huh? Did you see your photos? They are really good.. It was great meeting your family out there! I love BP, I think the smoke got to my brain.. lol

That is a wicked corset you have. My first impression was that you had some sort of lace over your torso, and a white cotton crop top. Then I noticed the busk.

On the other hand...MERCY!

lol.. I love my corsets for sure.. but I do not pull them tight to shoot... And yes, they are all steel boned.. they are comfortable to me. I try to pull them tighter at night if I can find someone to do it during a moment when I think about it.. Lots of girls out there and guys are nice enough to help...

Gud job!

If you click the "next" arrow real fast its like watching a ole time movie --

BHF.. it was so much fun!!!! I can't wait for the shoot over fathers day at Cajhon..... A BP night shoot, course you can shoot what ever gun powder you want, I mean do you think I am silly enought to argue with a person with a gun? lol.. And Sunday again a shoot, and you pick BP or not.. We don't care, just come and have fun... And it will be fun!!

Great pics.....

Not hard ta see you are having a great time, glad to be part of it!

JJJ-D

JJJ's dont be so darn modest.. if it were not for you and Peppers I would put my eye out.. lol

Well there is your problem, you shoot a 97!

This was my favorite of the pics. Though some of the smoke pics were great too.

You said in earlier posts you wanted to improve your times, try holstering your crossdraw with your left hand so that you can be drawing the strong side at the same time.

Great pics and looked like a fun match!

Grizz

Archived