SASS Wire Forum

E-Bay Odds and Ends

Smithy

The other day I received a PM from Cabalero Chuck. He had remembered that I had more than a few Ruger Bisley's on hand and wondered if I might be in need of a set of Ajax (now out of business) faux ivory grips for same? As it just so happened, I had the four cowboy Bisley's in ivory and had just picked up a Bisley Hunter that I wanted ivory grips for. He put me in touch with an E-Bay auction from a guy that had bought out a few gun dealers that had gone out of business. He has a load of stuff to sell from grips to scopes to holsters etc. I ended up getting those Ajax grips for 15 bucks. Not bad I'd say. While taking a look at the Ajax inventory I noticed he had a fair number in the Colt SAA department as well as various S&W models. It's worth a look, he may have just what you need. The E-Bay listing for his "other auctions" is http://shop.ebay.com/375wby/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg= Have a look and see what you think. And Cabalero Chuck, thanks once again for hooking me up with a great deal on those Ajax grips. Smithy.

P.S. Spoke just a little too soon as I had less than 20 minutes to go and NO other bidders. Boy was I wrong. I should have followed that out till the end. I lost by 50 cents. My mistake for a much needed pottie break. Live and learn. Oh well he has many more, I'll get back on the horse and get me a pair for real. Smithy.

Archived