SASS Wire Forum

Crazy Mingo and I battled it out this weekend

What a brash and outrageous display of victory over the quasi-gunfighting capabilities of a duelist/wannabe gunfighter!

Don't you realize that you've probably driven to poor soul out of the best category in SASS forever?!!!

(good job)

What a brash and outrageous display of victory over the quasi-gunfighting capabilities of a duelist/wannabe gunfighter!

Don't you realize that you've probably driven to poor soul out of the best category in SASS forever?!!!

(good job)

:lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I ain't the braggin' type (usually don't have anything to brag about), but ...well... :D

All in fun :P

Good on you Gunner. I doubt Crazy Mingo will even remember let alone hold a grudge.

Fillmore

Good on you Gunner. I doubt Crazy Mingo will even remember let alone hold a grudge.

Fillmore

I agree - Crazy Mingo is one hip son-of-a-gun pard! A true friend :)

Heee Haaa Gunner(Master Pale-Rider Gunfighter)Gatlin.. Yes ya Smoked Me Bad.. You are one of a kind Cowboy..Like Doots always says " Sometimes your the BUG and sometimes you the windsheild" this time I was the BUG -_- This was an Eye openin experiance I learned alot..GunFighter is the funest..But ya can't learn it in 5 Days.. :huh: My hands are fine with Pale-Rider loads.. :rolleyes: I can go back ta dubble duelist ;)

I can remember all the Rockford shoots where I was lookin over my sholder ta how close you were.. :unsure: Now you start

lookin over yours..In true Cowboy Fashion.. I'll be Gunnin for ya,watch your Back..Crazy Mingo always remembers a Whoopin,and YES I hold a Grudge.. You'll wont Know when its comein but Rest asure its comein :D

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Gunner(Master Pale-Rider Gunfighter)Gatlin.. Yes ya Smoked Me Bad.. You are one of a kind Cowboy..Like Doots always says " Sometimes your the BUG and sometimes you the windsheild" this time I was the BUG -_- This was an Eye openin experiance I learned alot..GunFighter is the funest..But ya can't learn it in 5 Days.. :huh: My hands are fine with Pale-Rider loads.. :rolleyes: I can go back ta dubble duelist ;)

I can remember all the Rockford shoots where I was lookin over my sholder ta how close you were.. :unsure: Now you start

lookin over yours..In true Cowboy Fashion.. I'll be Gunnin for ya,watch your Back..Crazy Mingo always remembers a Whoopin,and YES I hold a Grudge.. You'll wont Know when its comein but Rest asure its comein :D

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::FlagAm:

Thanks pard!..you said such good things.....ya got me skeered dagnabit!! I know you will be comin' at me with hellfire vengence.

BTW: I have you to thank really. I needed two BP rounds and you handed me a box full 'just in case'. Thanks ~ you definately are a great example of 'the Cowboy Way'.

Looking for our next meeting good pard!

Hey GG:

Ya didn't feed him any of yer "Mingo Killer" taters didja?????

--Dawg

Hey GG:

Ya didn't feed him any of yer "Mingo Killer" taters didja?????

--Dawg

:D

I didn't do nothing - straight up honest....but...well....maybe someone jacked with his evenin' meal Saturday night. Heard he did some crazy things....but I will not expound. Unfortunately ( or fortunately) I wasn't there.

:P

I don't know gunner, seems like I heard tell somewhere you beat him by only 7 seconds, now if'n he hadn't given ya the two rounds ya needed you'd have had 10 seconds in misses and he'd have won by 3 seconds....

Sounds like you fellers had a bunch of fun! Got any vids up yet?

Grizz

Time for more trash talk:

Too bad ya'll both live so far away or I'd have to put a FCGF whoopin' from Hades on you two!

We'll meet.... ;)

Someday it'll be high noon!

Mingo, Mingo, Mingo --- whut was yew thinkin??? cudda steped on hiz foot whilst ya give him da ammo ;)

DDD is a bad one - we need him at IBPG next year. HIs boy is a treat - and a good shooter!

CR

High noon. <_< So cliched. Meet me at dusk. Down by the livery. Wear a white sport coat and a pink carnation so I'll recognize you.

My boy is the better shooter. His times don't reflect it cause he shoots a single barrel shotgun. I suspect in a year or so he will be beatin a whole bunch of us (once he grows big enough to handle better guns).

Hey C.B.,

What's IBPG?

High noon. <_< So cliched. Meet me at dusk. Down by the livery. Wear a white sport coat and a pink carnation so I'll recognize you.

My boy is the better shooter. His times don't reflect it cause he shoots a single barrel shotgun. I suspect in a year or so he will be beatin a whole bunch of us (once he grows big enough to handle better guns).

Hey C.B.,

What's IBPG?

Indiana Black Powder Guild. 2 day match every May in Paradise Pass, (Cutter's Raiders). More fun than you can shake a stick at! Threats challenges and name callin' starts about the time the event date is posted. You need to put this on your schedule! Manatee's brainstorm about 5 or 6 years ago, best idea he ever had :FlagAm:

CR

High noon. dry.gif So cliched. Meet me at dusk. Down by the livery. Wear a white sport coat and a pink carnation so I'll recognize you.

Hey C.B.,

What's IBPG?

IBPG stands for the Indiana Black Powder Guild.

I paid my fee, but am still waitin' for acceptance :D

Looky here...

http://www.korruptkarl.com/memberroster.htm

I got a little girl by the name of Sassy Sunshine - gonna try and get her shootin next year (gotta get equipment ya know). She'll bust your boy outta the park :P

OK - let's compromise - flag pole after school!! ;)

GG ~:FlagAm:

Deal! Wait til winter though. I double dog dare ya to stick your tongue to the pole!

How old's your girl?

:lol:

Maybe for a triple dog dare!

She will be 11 on the 4th of July :)

Hay Mingo I heard Mine and Lefty Wheelers 4X4 Breaking record is still intack. I'm wondering did you and Gunner scar Duece,Slow Mo,NK,and the rest with the Fire and Brimstone!! I know we had set a hard to beat record!But you two must of really put the fear in those guys. Good job and maybe next year! NBC

Archived