SASS Wire Forum

NC State Match - SCORES

Hugh Damwright

This was my 1st trip to NC State and I must say, it was a humdinger.

This match is one of the best I've been to. Hats off to ALL those folks who put together 10 of the best stages around.

If your a GFer and you want to let it all hang out, you really oughta join me again next year at this match. I plan to return.

It was an honor to meet Hugh Damwright, Wicked Wanda, JM Brown and Carolina Jack, who I think wrote the stages and set em up. In the world of Cowboy shootin, this feller is worth his weight in $20 gold pieces.

And it was good to see 12 Mile Bluff, Yukon Gal, Circle City Blonde and Marshall Vail.

Congrats to RRR for the shoot-off victory. It was great to shoot with him and all of Posse 13/14 for 2 days.

This big match was soooooo well organized that it makes ya think it was ordained. Even the weather was great for the whole thing. Food on the grounds was excellent also.

Gotta go practice alittle more.....I'll get ya next year Ray. :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Thanks for coming "Widder"! It was good to meet ya! Congratulations on winning Gunfighter. Buckle will be on it's way. Hope to see ya next year.

JM

Great match and many thanks to JM Brown, Hugh D., Carolina Jack, Wicked Wanda and the entire bunch that planned and worked through this excellent match. Everyone that I talked to had a great time.

Thanks to Donna for great photos to bring home and the vendors that were there.

A Great big thank you to everyone that worked so hard to put on this match in only 6 months time. My hat is off to you. Ya'll did a super job. The stages and scenerios were great. Everyone was having a wonderful time; lots of smiles.

Thanks, to JM for keeping the music going so we could dance. This was the most fun I have had at a banquet in a long time.

Congratulations to Marshall Harland Wolf for being the Top Gun.

Also to Colorado Aspen and Red River Ray, for winning the shoot-off.

Myra Venge is the new Cowgirl Queen; well deserved for all her hard work.

A great big congratulations to the two Top Hand recipients this year, Dingo Dave and Huckleberry Mike. ( I am partial to Dingo ), you both work very hard everywhere you go.

A well deserved award.

If you have not been to this match, you need to add it to your list of shoots to do.

Great match, wonderful people and super stage writing.

Thanks, again for all your hard work.

Sixgun Sallie :)

It was my first opportunity to shoot both with "Widder" and Red River Ray. What a posse! I hope to do it again just for the fun of watching!

Buffalo Slim

Archived