SASS Wire Forum

Hard rubber grips for OMV Bisley

Zane

I just acquired a OMV Bisley and would like to replace the grips with hard rubber, similar to what the new vaqueros come with. If possible, would like them to be slimmer than the stock grips. I've looked at Altamont, Midway etc but would like to hear opinions and experience of others.

Thanks!

Zane

I like a checkered slim grip for my OMV Biselys. After much searching I picked up Eagle Gunfighter grips. Evil Roy had them for a better price than going through Eagle directly; check his website.

Don't know if you will find the hard rubber ones for it.

But I really like my Gunfighter Grips for Eagle.

There GFer grips are the slimmer grips.

Mine are Rosewood and checkered.

Howdy

Despite what the Ruger brochure says, the grips that come on a New Vaquero are not Hard Rubber. They are injection molded plastic. Nobody has made Hard Rubber grips for a long time, not since various plastics took the place of hard rubber.

Howdy

Despite what the Ruger brochure says, the grips that come on a New Vaquero are not Hard Rubber. They are injection molded plastic. Nobody has made Hard Rubber grips for a long time, not since various plastics took the place of hard rubber.

Yeah, darn advertizin!

I looked up the Gunfighter grips and really like there selection. Thanks for the tip.

zane

Archived