SASS Wire Forum

Has anybody noticed?

Hard to farm spaghetti though.

The pasta keeps crowding it out.

I was raised on a spaghetti farm. Waking up in the morning and looking out to see fields of spaghetti, bending with the breeze—praying for rain and eggs to make it strong.

That's why spaghetti is all the same length in those nice, neat little packages at the store: Because the combine comes along with that scissor front on it and harvests them all the same length.

Aunt Jen

Or Chili

Really hot chili.

Now yur talkin !! :lol:

Hey Deja! Need some help shootin the mirrors and glasses? While we're at it, lets shoot up that naked lady paintin over the bar.

Hollie Crap !!! :blink:

Y'all aint gonna shoot my dear old mother...................are ya ?? :unsure:

I could use the help, but lets leave the picture,it reminds me of today.. lol.. Today at a flea market I was looking at photos. Most of the time I think how sad it is that someones photo ever made it here with no family to love it anymore.. Today there was a photos of a lady naked from the waist up... geesh.. You know Whiskeys those are things you need to think about. Never pose naked for no one cuz you would end up on a saloon wall.. lol..

"Naked up on da wall "............................................

Just explain to me how's dat a bad thing ????? :unsure:

Deja, I am so very disappointed. :(

I had visions of a romance with soft violins, big flowers and moonlit lakes and you and some handsome tall dark companion.

But we couldn't get Black Beauty to go for it. :lol:

Did I ever tell you about the romance I had in the second grade. She had big brown eyes, long soft ears and

some pretty big paws.

BMCs.. I guess I can relate to the ears, and paws right now.. lol.. Course I have to say dogs get me.. people don't.. lol

BMCs.. I guess I can relate to the ears, and paws right now.. lol.. Course I have to say dogs get me.. people don't.. lol

How do you feel about horses?

Black Beauty was a rather famous horse, as I recall from my yout. :)

Az a matter of fact, yes. When the sun is just right on the water, you can see them swimming just under the surface. You lead them about four inches and when you hit them they belly up and float down

to rise again the next day in a slightly more aromatic condition.

I was about 12 at the time and I was not popular with the guy that had the cabin next to the river, just downstream from where I had access to the river. I could never understand why he yelled at me so much.

Did I say that Mary's River did not have much of a current and it was about a mile to the Mississippi where it

joined. It gets hot in Southern Illinois in the summer time and the air has a lot of humidity.

Boy there were a lot of dead fish floating in the water. :unsure:

Well, .22 LR was pretty cheap in those days. :lol:

Funny thing is, I was shooting my Remington #4 rolling block that my Grandfather gave me. It was dead on and he used it to kill hogs. Did I tell you he was a farmer. He was also bigger than life to a 12 year old boy.

He still is to a 73 year old codger. :lol:

OH yes. Probably the last one I would part with.

I don't shoot it anymore. Not safe to do so. But It has the

place of honor in the safe.

My uncle once said that they used that rifle to kill hogs and they never lost anything but the squeal.

How do you feel about horses?

Black Beauty was a rather famous horse, as I recall from my yout. :)

I love them.. however they put a whole new meaning to "hogging the bed, and snoring" lol

Well, the Mrs. sez the same thing about me. :blink:

Rotfl.. well Bmcs... I have slept with horses before, course only at 4H, on the trail, and in the barn.. lol.. They are just loud is all when they eat and walk.. lol.

Archived