SASS Wire Forum

Has anybody noticed?

No Deja again tonight. Saturday night and NO DEJA.

There was a rumor of romance last week betwix some of the ladies.

Hmmmmm. Where there is smoke there is usually fire.

NO romance for the queen of jokers.. lol... I was off shooting last weekend today was a flea market, and a visit with a cousin at a gun show... lol. Funny how family seems to all center around guns?

BMC's... your spreading gossip again.. lol

Well. I had to stir the pot some.

You go ahead and stir that pot.... stay right there while I go load...lol... Geesh.. BMC's ya know I was raised by wolves, no one in their right mind tries to get that close to me.. lol

NO romance for the queen of jokers.. lol... I was off shooting last weekend today was a flea market, and a visit with a cousin at a gun show... lol. Funny how family seems to all center around guns?

BMC's... your spreading gossip again.. lol

YEP

Heading for the saloon to break all the glasses, mirrors, and kick that darn horse that keeps drinking out of the beer mugs.. lol

Hey Deja! Need some help shootin the mirrors and glasses? While we're at it, lets shoot up that naked lady paintin over the bar.

I could use the help, but lets leave the picture,it reminds me of today.. lol.. Today at a flea market I was looking at photos. Most of the time I think how sad it is that someones photo ever made it here with no family to love it anymore.. Today there was a photos of a lady naked from the waist up... geesh.. You know Whiskeys those are things you need to think about. Never pose naked for no one cuz you would end up on a saloon wall.. lol..

You gals just remember who cleans this place up....just sayin...

Yeah, we fliped a coin and it is you this time Grizzes.. lol

ask Miz Grizz...you might be waiting a LONG time for that to happen. :D

I have brothers so I have lots of patience.. lol And guns, don't forget Whiskey and I are packin...

Hmmm, I think I'll go out to the shop and rig up some holsters so I can hang a side by side on each hip below my rugers... how cool would that be? Might need some heavy duty suspenders to keep that "shotgun belt" up though! :D

Hmmm, I think I'll go out to the shop and rig up some holsters so I can hang a side by side on each hip below my rugers... how cool would that be? Might need some heavy duty suspenders to keep that "shotgun belt" up though! :D

Lol... you're funny tonight..

"Hmmm, I think I'll go out to the shop and rig up some holsters so I can hang a side by side on each hip below my rugers... how cool would that be? Might need some heavy duty suspenders to keep that "shotgun belt" up though! "

---------------

And some steel boots just in case you pull the trigger while you draw them!

Yea, that's old Grizzly Dave "No Toes" over there! :lol:

I'm funny every night, but looks aren't everything!

Grizzes stop that... we saloon girls like the way ya look.. and so does your wife!!!

I specially like the way Grizz looks when he is cleanin up after us.

rotfl... that should work.. lol

And just for the record, a leaf blower and shop vac are perfectly acceptable for indoor use!

Fine with me... just don't get our skirts caught in the shop vac.... Oh, have fun blowing the horse droppings out.. lol

YEP

Oh, I see you stir the pot, then you hide? A sort of hit and run kinda cowboy? lol.. BMC's I will so get even with you for this thread.. lol

Skirts in the shop vac huh? I think I'll need the turbo shop vac for that... :D

<evil grin and laugh>

Grizzes you will be mopping the Saloon flour with a shotgun patch ... lol

Deja, I am so very disappointed. :(

I had visions of a romance with soft violins, big flowers and moonlit lakes and you and some handsome tall dark companion.

But we couldn't get Black Beauty to go for it. :lol:

Did I ever tell you about the romance I had in the second grade. She had big brown eyes, long soft ears and

some pretty big paws.

Archived