SASS Wire Forum

Red River Ray: SASS Poster Boy for.....

Widder, SASS #59054

I must admit, RRR was having a steller match. Smokin and runnin on all cylinders.

THEN, he got to payin attention to my hat and on the 9th stage of the match, 'Hat VooDoo' caught up with him.

Ray, you one of the finest fellers I've come to know in SASS/CAS but I got to tell ya, when you put 10 in the rifle, ya gotta get 10 out of it before shootin those pistols.

So now SASS has a new poster boy for 'How to leave a round in your rifle'.....my friend, Red River Ray!

A certified, bonified victim of Hat VooDoo.

..........Widder

It's not nice to use Jedi mind tricks on pards not in your category :lol:

Wyatt

Hey Wyatt, Ray didn't even see it comin. He's a believer now.

He was runnin and gunnin like one of them Cylon's. But even a Cylon is not immune to a Jedi mind trick. :o

..........Widder

Now hold on there....

Ray is known for his sage advice to those aspiring to be better shooters. After watching me shoot a stage he came over and spoke the now immortal words, "It's lever, trigger, not lever, lever - son". Finally I knew why live rounds kept flying out of my rifle.

So, it's hard for me to believe that Ray could make that kind of mistake. Maybe the stage was actually meant to have 10 rounds in the rifle and Ray realized that instinctively. Maybe it was the rest of the shooters who didn't really shoot the stage right. Just maybe.

That's what I think anyway.

Keep your head up Ray.

I must admit, RRR was having a steller match. Smokin and runnin on all cylinders.

THEN, he got to payin attention to my hat and on the 9th stage of the match, 'Hat VooDoo' caught up with him.

Ray, you one of the finest fellers I've come to know in SASS/CAS but I got to tell ya, when you put 10 in the rifle, ya gotta get 10 out of it before shootin those pistols.

So now SASS has a new poster boy for 'How to leave a round in your rifle'.....my friend, Red River Ray!

A certified, bonified victim of Hat VooDoo.

..........Widder

Bad part is tha devil is a tellin tha truth :angry: Tha stage was sorta a perfect storm so ta speak but who's a carin I've lost doing a whole lot stupider things than that LOL.

I sure did have a great time shootin with ye buddy. Ole widder had ta go home early, I'll haft ta go see tha geeshia girls all by myself.

RRR

So, it's hard for me to believe that Ray could make that kind of mistake. Maybe the stage was actually meant to have 10 rounds in the rifle and Ray realized that instinctively. Maybe it was the rest of the shooters who didn't really shoot the stage right. Just maybe.

That was my way ofv think eggzactly. However fer some reason no dern body else did.

I'll tell ye this these whats tha call post are working very well as eva dern body on tha posse knew how many seconds penalty ta give me :lol::ph34r:

RRR

Yall dawnt go an git the boy all upset an all afore he gits down here an fixes all my shotguns like he done promised!!!! Dawnt fill to bad kid I had four misses last stage last match and the best we can figure was a primer with no powder, first time thats ever happened fer me. Only excuse, at least I can see a damn GREAT BIG OLE 45 CASE sittin on top of a carrier!! Pip sqeek ammo shooters an there problems.

Freestyle! :wub:

You just do it yer way Ray, any fool can follow directions, takes a real man to walk a different path! :rolleyes:

It's called "Freestyle".....

KK

I was the Berm Marshall for the "Ray Mind Warp" stage. At least one spotter was yelling "ONE MORE!"but Ray was running Warp 2 with his hair on fire and either didn't hear or it didn't register quickly enough. I have seen shooters really act up under these circumstances but Ray handled it like the gentleman competitor he is. Frowned, shook his head and then laughed. :)

I was the Berm Marshall for the "Ray Mind Warp" stage. At least one spotter was yelling "ONE MORE!"but Ray was running Warp 2 with his hair on fire and either didn't hear or it didn't register quickly enough. I have seen shooters really act up under these circumstances but Ray handled it like the gentleman competitor he is. Frowned, shook his head and then laughed. :)

I had no choice in tha way I acted as I did it in front of the formost exemplary cowboy. Tha dern berm marshal! He He He thanks again for your sweat an hard work.

RRR

And you learned one more thing this weekend, didn't ya! :rolleyes: Thems 357's don't work in them 45's, do they? :lol: As always,if ya got to get beat, it's good to get beat by a gentleman and friend.

JM

And you learned one more thing this weekend, didn't ya! :rolleyes: Thems 357's don't work in them 45's, do they? :lol: As always,if ya got to get beat, it's good to get beat by a gentleman and friend.

JM

+2 when my wife made it in the shoot off I was worried I might not have enough ammo but RRR fixed that problem by knockin' me out in the first round....then I had plenty for her.......thanks :P

I had no choice in tha way I acted as I did it in front of the formost exemplary cowboy. Tha dern berm marshal! He He He thanks again for your sweat an hard work.

RRR

My hunny had an awesome match. He might be a poster boy, but he is my Poster Boy! LOL :wub:

Archived