SASS Wire Forum

WTS 1873 Deluxe 45LC

Uberti 1873 Rifle 24 inch barrell, Deluxe model. Bought it used, used it in one match and then bought a 38 rifle since 38 is cheaper. I will just keep my other 45LC rifle for spare and sell this one. $940 shipped from my FFL to yours.

http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q443/mikehop_photos/7320Uberti1.jpg

Howdy

Great looking rifle

Do ya need anything in 38's for trade. I have a set of AMS .357 action job by Lee Fisher one is 5.5" the other 7.5" The wife used them untill she got her Ruger New model Vaquero's She crosse drawed the 7.5 out of a San pesdro holster and was quite good with 1.5lb trigger on both guns and imatation Ivory handles. She lost 5 seconds per stage with the Rugers and side are draw but I think she fills safer. I have shot 75 yards accurately with .357mags They are the best revolvers I have ever shot. As you know I shoot the 45Colt and have a 1866 Uberti So I know this rifle. So if you need somthing let me know.

Your good friend

Deacon Tom

Howdy

Great looking rifle

Do ya need anything in 38's for trade. I have a set of AMS .357 action job by Lee Fisher one is 5.5" the other 7.5" The wife used them untill she got her Ruger New model Vaquero's She crosse drawed the 7.5 out of a San pesdro holster and was quite good with 1.5lb trigger on both guns and imatation Ivory handles. She lost 5 seconds per stage with the Rugers and side are draw but I think she fills safer. I have shot 75 yards accurately with .357mags They are the best revolvers I have ever shot. As you know I shoot the 45Colt and have a 1866 Uberti So I know this rifle. So if you need somthing let me know.

Your good friend

Deacon Tom

I'm not familiar with the AMS. I have one Open Top Man with No Name in 38, so 1 would be good probably. how about a pic?

Trigger Mike,

Sent you a PM...

This rifle interests me. I live down in Warner Robins, however I drill up in Gainsville for NG duty. So Im up there once a month. Would you be interested in letting me shoot it and test it out before I talk about buying it? Give me a call 478-297-0149 or email me lancemoorefarrier2011@yahoo.com

Howdy TM,

Sent you a PM awhile ago.

RR

This rifle interests me. I live down in Warner Robins, however I drill up in Gainsville for NG duty. So Im up there once a month. Would you be interested in letting me shoot it and test it out before I talk about buying it? Give me a call 478-297-0149 or email me lancemoorefarrier2011@yahoo.com

test fire would be fine. I am a member of a gun club near Gainesville. I do have a request for pics etc from others as well, so it all is assuming I still have it.

Archived