SASS Wire Forum

wish I had waited

Trigger Mike

I bought a Chiappa 1911-22 and liked it though it does slam fire sometimes and the dealer says I have to send it back to them. That was a couple of months ago. Today I took a WW2 P-38 back to a different dealer that shoots full auto when you put it on safe and while there saw the Sig 1911-22. It feels nicer, looks safer and even has a safety if the magazine is out. It was only 80 more. I bought it and will shoot it soon. Does anyone own one yet besides me? Now I guess I will get the Chiappa fixed and put it up for one of my kids.

Let us know how you like it, I've seen the Chiappa online and was tempted, but never pulled the trigger on one, I like the idea of having a Sig a whole lot better.

I have an old Ruger MK II that is fun, but it can be problematic and is kind of a pain to take apart and clean. So another bottom feeder 22 is on my wish list... along with more guns than I can count...

Grizz

Let us know how you like it, I've seen the Chiappa online and was tempted, but never pulled the trigger on one, I like the idea of having a Sig a whole lot better.

I have an old Ruger MK II that is fun, but it can be problematic and is kind of a pain to take apart and clean. So another bottom feeder 22 is on my wish list... along with more guns than I can count...

Grizz

I will. One thing good about the Chiappa is that at least it is made in Ohio and those folks up there need all the help staying employed they can get.

Archived