SASS Wire Forum

Daughter Lost a Teammate Last Week

Shakey Merlot

Howdy All,

Daughter is still bummed. She is in EOD in the Air Force and currently deployed to Afghanistan. One of her teammates was killed by an IED last week and another wounded. Asking for a favor. The Airman's name is SSgt. Joseph Hamski. He was killed on May 26th. The funeral is tomorrow in Ottumwa, Iowa. Westboro baptists will be there, but so will the Freedom Riders. If you live in the area, maybe you can go to the cemetary and show support for another Fallen Hero.

If this is political I'm sorry, but I think this is way beyond politics.

Thanks,

Shakey

Howdy All,

Daughter is still bummed. She is in EOD in the Air Force and currently deployed to Afghanistan. One of her teammates was killed by an IED last week and another wounded. Asking for a favor. The Airman's name is SSgt. Joseph Hamski. He was killed on May 26th. The funeral is tomorrow in Ottumwa, Iowa. Westboro baptists will be there, but so will the Freedom Riders. If you live in the area, maybe you can go to the cemetary and show support for another Fallen Hero.

If this is political I'm sorry, but I think this is way beyond politics.

Thanks,

Shakey

Rest in peace Joseph. My heart goes out to your family in their grief. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten.

My Grandmother is buried in that cemetery. May her spirit watch over his.

She was proud to have been married to a soldier, mother of a soldier and an airman, grandmother of 2 soldiers and a sailor and great grandmother of a Marine.

Archived