SASS Wire Forum

Ruthless Says Hello

A BIG cheery hello "I'm feeling great" note from me!

First and foremost, words cannot express to you my sincere thanks for all of your thoughts, prayers, and good wishes. They are helping in ways beyond imagineable.

And I know you will continue to do so. But for now, for me, what I really want to hear about is all the excitement coming up for all of you in these next 2 weeks getting ready for the big SASS Ohio State Championship. This is always a such a fun time of the year, full of many annual shoots, and matches along the way leading up to them. I so look forward to doing this once again, but for now I want to hear all about this aspect of my life with my cowboy family, and all the exciting stories you will have to share along the way.

I am and always will be in spirit with you along the way. Just feel it in your hearts and you'll see that flicker of lime green in your mind. Shoot well folks, have so much fun you can't stand it any more, but more importantly stay safe.

I can't wait to hear stories!

Love to you all,

Ruthless

Hang in there Ruthless & get well soon so you can shoot with us again.

There will be lime green "Ruthless Ribbons" all over Tusco this weekend & tons of prayers & good wishes coming yer way!

Dakota & I think about you & DJ every day & you know yer both in our prayers.

Love you both.

--Dakota & the Dawg

ruthless, great you are feeling better...Now for what ya asked for. The ohio state shoot is coming along, rio has the stages all set and written, the steaks for fri dinner are ordered, Im working 3-4 hours a nite on the awards to have them ready in time. Still gotta write out the wild bunch stages with Doc Eells. The new sign for the cantina is ready to be installed.All seems to pretty much be on schedule.....Sure wish you were going to be able to shoot with us though... know that we are all hoping and praying for you. hope to get to see you and DJ soon...mean gun

It's good to see you on the wire and I hope to see you at the Ohio State Shoot. We've got a lot of people praying and supporting you and DJ. As far as stories, they will be forth coming. Take care.

KK

Howdy Ruthless:

Glad you're home.

Stories ......hmmmm ..........stories. I forget the match (maybe Ohio State). It was back a few years. Loading shotgun out of a bucket. Put a bunch of shells in TO shakes the bucket. When I got to the shotgun I looked in the bucket and grabbed two shells that were next to each other facing the same way. Load, boom-boom, dump empties, look back in the bucket grab two more and .......do you realize that no matter how hard you push those brass ends will NOT fit in the chamber? Learned to look the shells into the chambers that day. Ask Buffy about me and a SxS. :lol:

Take care,

Mike (the) Fink

If you saw me at the State Shoot, you might not recognize me. I'm going to shoot Classic double duelist style with Bisleys :blink::wacko:! I'll also have my "Evil Dick" glasses and a paper bag over my head so no one sees me shooting those butt-ugly guns.

I tried to get DJ to come to Middletown tomorrow, I figured you could use the break. He's a nice guy but after two weeks of 24/7, I figure you must be going nuts.

Edit:I can confirm Mike Fink's shotgun issues. When I shoot against him, I figure I'm still in it no matter how far behind I may be so long as he has any shotgun targets to shoot. :lol:

Ruthless, good to hear your "voice" here. Sugah and I will be shooting the North Alabama Regulators Members match this weekend and heading over to Georgia the next weekend to shoot Doc Holliday's Immortals annual match. We're talking about going up to Kentucky to Copperhead Joe's (sorry, I can't remember the name) and possibly to the Indiana State.

Great to hear from you Ruthless!! Thoughts and Prayers continue!

Hey Doll! My excitement over your feeling better is overbounding! Tha onlee storees bote tha state schute izza gonna b how I whuppt everbodees butts!!!!! Soze fer tha nex weke er so jus imagine me schutin flawlessly and nuttin but fas an cleen....yupper tha's my story an Imma stikun tu et!!!!!

Wish y'all were closer!

Shyanne, :wub: Coolpeppah

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. God speed your recovery. :)

Back in 2006 at the Ohio state match me and everyone else shot one whole day in the rain. Despite already being wet I bought a rain slicker and actually started enjoying shootin in the rain. Felt like I was in Open Range! Luckily the next day was beautiful. Take care, Rye

Mark, that is with two e's and two l's. Stories, some things are best left unsaid! And besides, you and DJ were there for them all anyway! Hell, you are even the topic of some of them!!!!!!!! More story makin to come my dear! Your bed is always your bed! Did you know that the state shoot will be sponsored in part by Crown Royal? It is, really!

Yeah! ;) Guess others make better stories by leaving some things out. :lol:

:wub:

Allie Mo

Now Allie Darlin, What would I leave out... Oh, are you talkin Sparta? I don't have to tell that story to DJ and Ruthless, they were there, they know who took their clothes off!

Was at Cutter's for the two day shoot yesterday...one day shoot for me but I'd say THERE WAS GREEN LIME BANDS EVERYWHERE.... Miss Bonnie made and donated the armbands and Hundred X distributed them and collected the contributions. Everyone and I mean everyone was wearing one.

It really shows the support comin her way as we keep Ruthless in our prayers.

KK

Yesterday at Tusco, there was lime green ribbons everywhere.. everyone is in your corner Ruthless!!

Ruthless, girl, it is so good to see ya here! Been away from the puter for a few days, tryin to catch up and this post just MADE MY DAY! :) Fannie and I are still prayin for ya. Lookin forward to seein yer smilin face IN PERSON again. Stories? Oh, no, not me! I didn't do it and ya kaint prove it! (Hope there ain't no pictures!) :o

Archived