SASS Wire Forum

Greeenriver has passed on.

Like a lot of the Pards, I only knew him from the Wire and always enjoyed his post.

Prayers and condolences for his immediate family and all of his close associations in SASS/CAS.

..........Widder

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Widder said, I never got the opportunity to meet the man, but we talked on the wire. He will be missed.

Prayers for peace and comfort for his family and friends.

Greeenriver seemed like a mighty fine pard. Like a lot of the other folks posting here, I never had a chance to meet him but I’m sure I would have enjoyed his company. I will certainly keep those close to him in my thoughts while they go thru this tough time.

Even though he told me it was coming, the news hit like a sledgehammer. Larry was a true fiend and will be dearly missed. God broke the mold when he made EEE.

Greeenriver...thanks for all the great memories. You were a man to ride the river with and a great pard. I'm gonna miss you. Rest in peace, and I'll see you on the other side.

Getting ready to leave for Larry's funeral right now. Talked to Joann last night and she is so apprciative of all of the love and support that all of you have been sending. It has provided great comfort to her and the kids.

Archived