SASS Wire Forum

Bmcs... dont know where you are...

Deja Vous

But I hope I made you laugh,....over and over again.

There are times when I wish I could simply stop and be a serious minded kind of person. And then I hear God... he tells me that if I dwell on my pain I will never understand the word of God. My life is a prayer of a joke, a laugh, and a hug... and at times I hope that is enough for you guys... cuz it is all I have to give you.. a very sincere compassionate hug.. its all I have.. Deja.

Well, Deja, I got a toothache. Can ya fix that without surgery?

:lol:

Maybe show us some of your fancy quick draw and bang and clang the target routine. :rolleyes:

Ya still have teef? :blink:

IZ Zat whot it is!

I wondered about that yeller thing in the sky.

Get to cut the grass today. Yea! Make sheep food. Feed the rabbit.

Gonna need my straw hat tho. :unsure:

How hot is it, Badger?

53 degrees and rising.

It's 91 here. Have a shoot tomorrow and it's going to get up to 92. Feel like your melting and makes the gun screws come loose.

I tolt you not to shoot them chocolate pistols. Lose screws ain't nuttin around here.

Don't sell yourself short Badger. Bet you have plenty loose screws.

You are not the first person to tell me that. I wonder what that means? :blink:

Look at the bright side though. Hot weather means BAR B Q.

Bet them Jawja folks know how to put on a ring a ding ding BAR B Q.

Should be a good weekend! Wish I was retarded like you, wouldn't have to wait till the weekend to do fun stuff.

Never been on a gator hunt. Bucky's been, though.

Perhaps he would share his story. I understand that you folks in Jawja have some extensive swampland and

I suppose some of the big lizards too.

I suppose that I should get out of the chair and go do something constructive. Like cut the grass.

Should be dry enough now.

Catch ya later.

Constructive?

Jest spent da' last 3 hours replacin' the starter in mah truck :angry:

Saved $200+ doin' et mahself,

But ah'm bleedin', bruized an sore all under :blink:

Pass ona dem beers please :wub:

FPH, remember when changing a starter was at most a 20 minute job? Heck, I did one on an old truck of mine in a blizzard with the truck stuck in a snowbank once. On these modern contraptions I can't hardly find the oil filter, much less the starter.

Working on those old girls is a lot easier than todays stuff. I look under the hood on my Toyota and my

first reaction is WTH? Where is the dipstick?

And don't nobody say "holding the hood up!"

<_<

That reminds me, it is about time to check the gap on the spark plugs and change the earl.

Willie sed that you might be interested in some large bore .22 shooting. I'm almost ready to DO IT. ^_^

Lookin' forward to pullin' trigger wid ya'll.

Onliest problem wid mah truck, thars a upper bolt kin only be reached frem the top,

So ya' have to disassemble da air cleaner thin wiggle yer arm thru behind the intake an try ta' loosen' it,

then drop the socket, crawl under ta find et, repeat, bust knucles, cut arm on hose clamps. etc :blush:

Ya shudda called me. I is an expert at dropping the socket and having it fall in the most inaccesable spot under the middle of the truck. I can spend four hours looking for things to fix a ten minute job. :rolleyes:

Archived