SASS Wire Forum

Drawer and taco fuzz..

Deja Vous

did it get pulled? lol

I was once told all good things must come to AN END.. Guess it is true. ... life never ceases to confuse me the believer in forever.. lol Oh, well.. even cinder ella has to wake up some day... guess mine is today.. lol

I was once told all good things must come to AN END.. Its a double tap moment..

I was once told all good things must come to AN END.. Guess it is true. ... life never ceases to confuse me the believer in forever.. lol Oh, well.. even cinder ella has to wake up some day... guess mine is today.. lol

There will always be drawer and taco fuzz, though.

Guest Kid Sopris, Regulator, #3290

I was once told all good things must come to AN END..

My Grandfather told me something similar..."That a pair of great legs will come to an End!"

My Grandfather told me something similar..."That a pair of great legs will come to an End!"

You gotta watch out for Grandfathers, Kid. They will tell you a lot of things, most of which will get you in trouble with Grandma. I know this because I R 1, and Grandma is looking for me with her broom in hand.

Guest Kid Sopris, Regulator, #3290

You gotta watch out for Grandfathers, Kid. They will tell you a lot of things, most of which will get you in trouble with Grandma. I know this because I R 1, and Grandma is looking for me with her broom in hand.

Yeah, well I'm a Great Grandfather and I still like a good ending to a pair of great legs.

Archived