SASS Wire Forum

Thursday night bar is OPEN

Grizzly Dave

Whal if that old scudder 4T is buying I'll take sum of the good stuff. Today is my friday.

Iowa State SASS match starts tomorrow!!!!!

Chili Pepper Kid

Give me a botle of my usual Grizz. Put'er on dat table next to da corn chips...............................

Seein' as it's on 4T Rod's tab !!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Grizz,

Just left the table ( had Alaskan Copper River Salmon, done on a ceder plank with sliced sweet potato's and a Vidalia onion fried in a cast iron skillet. Boy am I thirsty. Hawk, will ya share some of that special stuff ya got? I would appreciate it.

For my fellow chocolate addicts, I had Bottles open a new keg of M&Ms, help yourself.

How ya doin Hawk?

I'll be doin' much better wif a 1/2 bottle of Bulliet in my gut.......dodgein dem chips.

Grizz,

Just left the table ( had Alaskan Copper River Salmon, done on a ceder plank with sliced sweet potato's and a Vidalia onion fried in a cast iron skillet. Boy am I thirsty. Hawk, will ya share some of that special stuff ya got? I would appreciate it.

Shore nuff wood...pull up a chair and we'll drink and jaw a spell !!;)

I'll have a double of whatever is closest to hand as long as it has alky-haul in it!!!:blink:

Spent all day with the unemployment office and a school working on my application for a scholarship for training. Still a passle more to go!! :mellow:

My head hurts!!!!:wacko: :wacko:

put it on 4T Rods tab!

One more day til Friday, are ya ready?

I am all for that with the rough time he gives me.. put it all on his tab, and please allow me a day of shopping at the SASS Store of my choice.. Hmmmm oh, yeah.. Rugers and Marlins.. lol

OK folks, time for me to hit the bunkhouse. Half the office is out tomorrow so I have to be there early to cover phones. Oh the joys of a small office.

Grizz

Archived