SASS Wire Forum

Another Hat Question

That's gotta be some sort of record, doesn't it?

Not even close.

No you don't. I just love the movie. I don't care about an actor's politics, I just like to see good movies.

33 posts before the insults started.

You think that was an insult?

hmmmmm...

And I do care about a person's politics to the point that I wouldn't use their likeness to represent me on a forum...but...to each their own.

Now, back to "hurting" animals.

:wacko:

As Uncle to two Bullriders that have both made the National finals more than once each and as a former Rodeo Cowboy my own self .....

Hat fit is very important, that a pulling it down tight before settin on a bronc or bull or stepping out into a gale ....

Mostly my hat stays set even in winds of over 90 mph....... Lessen I ain't expecting it and ain't pulled her down hard ...

Jabez Cowboy

No you don't. I just love the movie. I don't care about an actor's politics, I just like to see good movies.

33 posts before the insults started.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey DJ!

I don't mind seeing his Redfordness on your avatar. ;) (That has nothing to do with his or your politics.)

However, I'd like to see your own mug. After all, AM's "rules" about a good avatar is "will she recognize you when she sees you." Now, if you'd rather not be recognized by me, that is okay too. I'm sure you are not alone. :)

Regards,

AM

All these posts and not one person has mentioned duct tape? What in the wide, wide world of sports is goin' on here?

Archived