SASS Wire Forum

EoT CLASSIC COWBOYS and COWGIRLS.....

Ghost, SASS #50125

I'm so excited to see such a great turn-out of CLASSIC COWBOYS and CLASSIC COWGIRLS at this year's END of TRAIL !!!

Good luck and best wishes to each of you.

Ghost

Ghost,

Looking forward to shooting with my classic cowboy and cowgirl pards,

See ya'll in a few weeks.

TB

And NO T-BONE DOOLEY...!!!

Gotta be present to win. We'll miss him.

Ghost

Ghost,

Looking forward to shooting with my classic cowboy and cowgirl pards,

See ya'll in a few weeks.

TB

Turquoise Bill, I see you're on Posse 26 with Marshal W. Hill. Good luck ta both of ya. I'll see ya in a couple of weeks.

Ghost

Posse List out???

Yep, check your email. If you need a copy, I can forward you one.

Good luck, see ya there! GJ (CC)

Yep, check your email. If you need a copy, I can forward you one.

Good luck, see ya there! GJ (CC)

Garrison Joe, I see you're on Posse 18 with Gilley the Kid. This young man is one of the nicest young shooter you'll ever meet.(Gilly is not a CC, but I could not resist mentioning him!)

Good luck,

Ghost

Garrison Joe, I see you're on Posse 18 with Gilley the Kid. This young man is one of the nicest young shooter you'll ever meet.(Gilly is not a CC, but I could not resist mentioning him!)

Yep, have had the GREAT pleasure of shooting with him last year. Second the notion.

GJ

Hey Dragon Hill Dave, why don't ya get on our posse with Brother King and me?

Are ya afraid or somthing?

Ghost :)

Well now Ghost, that sounded like a challenge. But you know me, I just go along and get along. Poor old CD Tom has got plenty to do worrying about all those folks sharing gun carts and being married who ended up on different posses. I don't want to trouble him with having to move someone who doesn't fit in those categories. Besides, I am shooting on Posse 8 with a Classic Cowboy too--Gunrunner Joe. I am sure you and Brother King will represent the shootists well on your posse, and Gunrunner Joe (who I don't think I have ever met) and I will do our part on Posse 8. It is a wide open field this year, so bring your A game.

Well now Ghost, that sounded like a challenge. But you know me, I just go along and get along. Poor old CD Tom has got plenty to do worrying about all those folks sharing gun carts and being married who ended up on different posses. I don't want to trouble him with having to move someone who doesn't fit in those categories. Besides, I am shooting on Posse 8 with a Classic Cowboy too--Gunrunner Joe. I am sure you and Brother King will represent the shootists well on your posse, and Gunrunner Joe (who I don't think I have ever met) and I will do our part on Posse 8. It is a wide open field this year, so bring your A game.

DHD, you are indeed a FINE Classic Cowboy! You being the TEXAS STATE CHAMPION, even if I brough my A+ game, I don't think I could beat ya! You and GUNRUNNER JOE have a great time on Posse 8. (But I'm goin' try)

Ghost

Wish I could be with you:( I just do not see it happening this year with my new practice?

Vance Montana (classic cowboy)

I cannot make EOT either, but I hope there will be a good turn out of CC's at Comin' AtCha because I will be attending this year. Good luck to all of ya at EOT :)

I hope all my Classic Cowboy friends shoot a great match and have a wonderfully good time.

Possum

Thanks Possum (ONE of my favorite GUNFIGHTERS).

Ghost

Wish I could be with you:( I just do not see it happening this year with my new practice?

Vance Montana (classic cowboy)

You're with us Vance (in our hearts). We'll see ya down the trail Cowboy (Classic that is,one of the Magnificent 7).

Ghost

I cannot make EOT either, but I hope there will be a good turn out of CC's at Comin' AtCha because I will be attending this year. Good luck to all of ya at EOT :)

SGT. ELI, we'll miss ya at EoT, but hope to see ya at Comin'At Cha. Thanks for being a CLASSIC COWBOY!

Ghost

You're with us Vance (in our hearts). We'll see ya down the trail Cowboy (Classic that is,one of the Magnificent 7).

Ghost

Thanks Ghost,

You know I will be with the Sgt. Eli at Commin At cha this year!! Shoot straight pard and keep the rest of the 7 together in New Mexico. I think the Classic Cowboy dinner we started at these events is really where you shine pard! Let's keep up that tradition!!!

Vance :FlagAm:

Thanks Ghost,

You know I will be with the Sgt. Eli at Commin At cha this year!! Shoot straight pard and keep the rest of the 7 together in New Mexico. I think the Classic Cowboy dinner we started at these events is really where you shine pard! Let's keep up that tradition!!!

Vance :FlagAm:

Well I don't know about me shining, but you do have a great idea about a CLASSIC COWBOY DINNER where we all can get to know each other better. I'll do some reseach and see if we can set up a dinner date at EoT. If any one has an idea for a location, let me or Brother King know. We usually get together the night before the Main Match starts. That would be Wednesday nite. Classic families are included.

Ghost

Now you all know that the CC title has been coming back to Texas for a long time now.

Don't want to see that change.

SO, you all go out there. Shoot good, have fun.

And bring that thing back to Texas.

Will be rooting for ya. Don't care which one. But one of ya get it done. OK. :rolleyes:

Now. Come out with guns blazing.

Sorry Brother King. But got to root for the home boys. :o

But you shoot good and have fun also.

Man I sure wish I was there!!! A finer bunch of Classic Cowboys you will never meet. I sure wouldnt want to between Ghost and Dave when the lead starts flying. That would be a sight to witness. I wish each and everyone of ya the best of luck. Dont think I could pick a favorite, ya all are winners in my book. Have fun!!! and travel safely. High Plains Hud.

Man I sure wish I was there!!! A finer bunch of Classic Cowboys you will never meet. I sure wouldnt want to between Ghost and Dave when the lead starts flying. That would be a sight to witness. I wish each and everyone of ya the best of luck. Dont think I could pick a favorite, ya all are winners in my book. Have fun!!! and travel safely. High Plains Hud.

Hello High Plains Hud (Classic Cowboy). It was good ta meet ya and thanks for the compliments. Hope ta see ya again down the trail.

Ghost

Now you all know that the CC title has been coming back to Texas for a long time now.Don't want to see that change.SO, you all go out there. Shoot good, have fun.And bring that thing back to Texas.Will be rooting for ya. Don't care which one. But one of ya get it done. OK. :rolleyes: Now. Come out with guns blazing.Sorry Brother King. But got to root for the home boys. :o But you shoot good and have fun also.

I have a feeling it will go to Arizona...... :)

Swiss

I have a feeling it will go to Arizona...... :)

Swiss

No question that it will be tough when the National Champion Solicitor General and several low SASS number Classic Cowboys come to the match. But that is why we play the game because we don't know how it will play out. I'm glad to see so many Classic Cowboys in the mix--it will be a great competition with a strong field. I'm just glad to be in a position to compete. If everything goes bang when it is supposed to, who knows what will happen?

No question that it will be tough when the National Champion Solicitor General and several low SASS number Classic Cowboys come to the match. But that is why we play the game because we don't know how it will play out. I'm glad to see so many Classic Cowboys in the mix--it will be a great competition with a strong field. I'm just glad to be in a position to compete. If everything goes bang when it is supposed to, who knows what will happen?

Well stated DHD. It's not over until the last bullet goes down range. We all know that some of the best CLASSIC COWBOYS from Texas, the likes of NEEDMORE GUNZ, COWHAND, and T-BONE DOOLEY, will not make it this year. That does not take anything away from the likes of SOLICITOR GENERAL and LEFTLY HENDERSON. Anything can happen in a gun duel and problemly will, but being CLASSIC COWBOYS and COWGIRLS, we'll all come together and have a good time!

Best wishes to all,

Ghost

(Watch Out)

Good luck to all my Classic Cowboy brethren. Just wish I was going to be there!

Now you all know that the CC title has been coming back to Texas for a long time now.

Don't want to see that change.

SO, you all go out there. Shoot good, have fun.

And bring that thing back to Texas.

Will be rooting for ya. Don't care which one. But one of ya get it done. OK. :rolleyes:

Now. Come out with guns blazing.

Sorry Brother King. But got to root for the home boys. :o

But you shoot good and have fun also.

AA, check your history. The border of the Great Republic of Texas extends all the way to the Colorado/Wyoming line. I was born over Robertson County soil. Y'all may as well just slam the tailgate and get on home unless you're just comin' to applaud my trophy. B)

30 in Classic Cowboy... well, it's about time, 'cuz the rest of those categories are just redundant anyway.

Good luck to all my Classic Cowboy brethren. Just wish I was going to be there!

Tonic Kid, we're goin' miss ya. When you sing THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER, I get goose-bumps! Whow! :FlagAm:

Ghost

Well I'm not shootin this year but I will be doin' some Classic Bar tending at the Belle Union so all you CC come by and say Hello!!

I'll leave it to Garrison Joe and Doc Baker this time.

TH

Well I'm not shootin this year but I will be doin' some Classic Bar tending at the Belle Union so all you CC come by and say Hello!!

I'll leave it to Garrison Joe and Doc Baker this time.

TH

Ten High, I'll be sure ta stop by for a JD on the rocks.

Ghost

Just checked on the latest Posse List from CD Tom. I counted 33 CLASSIC COWBOYS and 3 CLASSIC COWGIRLS!!! :FlagAm:

This is the most CLASSIC COWBOYS at one shoot that I've ever seen!! :o

This EoT will be very exciting!! :D

Good Luck to everyone!! :)

Ghost B)

Archived