SASS Wire Forum

And The WINNER is......

Many, many thanx for every cowboy and cowgirl that bought tickets for this very special raffle

to help our Fearful Leader Laylow Curly and his partner Pepper with their many medical bills and challenges....

AND thanx to all for their patience while we tried to get all the tickets sold.

We wanted to sell 150 tickets but managed just over 115....

All told with all the Dammit Gangs efforts we were able to raise a bit over $9,000.

So THANK YOU-- THANK YOU-- THANK YOU one and all.

Oh, and the winner of the custom Gary Reeder fully engraved Rugers in .44-40,

They went to a good home with a great pard, Curly Scott.

He knew LLC well, and he was on cloud 9 for two days after getting the news!

He plans to shoot them as soon as he can!

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Well deserved dammit. Let me thank Chas. B. Wolfson aka Grumpy Dammit for donating those outrageous Rugers to such a great cause. What a huge heart he has.

I am glad to hear Curly Scott is going to shoot them, because if I had won them I would be fabricating a case to display them.

It all puts a smile on my face. Another heartfelt moment this past weekend was Pappy presenting Jes Pepper the plaque in honor of LayLow Curley's service to our country as appreciation from all of us and The Cowboys.

I felt some sorrow in losing our pard and the other fine cowboys this past year when we had a shotgun salute on the firing line.

No, BevMo Dammit we did not set the berm on fire this time. :lol:

Curr-lee Scott was very happy when he heard he won these pistols. I couldn't be happier for him. He is a good friend, a good father/grandfather who works very hard to make a bunch of people happy. He deserves a win like this.

He told me he plans on firing them at the LLC Tribute shoot. I can't think of a better time to try them out.

A BIG SHOUT OUT to Chas B Wolfson for raffling these fine pistols, also to JJJ for printing the tickets and selling them and everything else he has done for for LLC and Pepper.

Howdy, nothing wrong with displaying them, as long as they come out and play too!

I had a spot cleared out for them in the safe, guess I'll have to find something else to fill that spot now... :D

These guns are beautiful. I bought some tickets hoping I could put them in my safe, as I'm sure everybody else did too. I'm not disappointed that I didn't win them. I wanted them to go to someone who deserved them.

They did. So all is good. ;)

These guns are beautiful. I bought some tickets hoping I could put them in my safe, as I'm sure everybody else did too. I'm not disappointed that I didn't win them. I wanted them to go to someone who deserved them.

They did. So all is good. ;)

Marshal Phil

You are welcome to keep these "very special" guns in your safe when ever you want. As long as you give em back when it's time for me to shoot them. Lol!

All kidding aside. I wanted to thank everyone for their very kind words. Again, thank you Jimmy for "spear heading" this event. I also wanted to thank Chas B. Wolfson for his very generous donation!

Thank you all!

Hi Ho Booger away! :)

Way to go Curlee. :) And a huge thank you to everyone who made any effort at all in the success of this raffle. Ed was a very big part of a lot of Cowboys and Cowgirls. I will remember Ed all of the days of my life.

Ricochet Roy

Archived