SASS Wire Forum

How to gain access to the TG wire.

I have recently become the TG for the Mason County Marshals. I sent my email two weeks ago attempting to register to gain access to the TG wire, I've had no response. The club has already received it's affiliation packet. I have been unable to contact anyone at the SASS office either. Can anyone help?

I have recently become the TG for the Mason County Marshals. I sent my email two weeks ago attempting to register to gain access to the TG wire, I've had no response. The club has already received it's affiliation packet. I have been unable to contact anyone at the SASS office either. Can anyone help?

Hello Deuce Stevens,

First contact Hipshot (Hipshot007@aol.com) via e-mail (he always respond quickly), then he can notify Black Harris to permit access and your in. Katie

Congratulations on becoming a TG Deuce!!

Congrats Duece. Once you have notified the office, you'll be able to click on without doing anything. Welcome buddy.

KK

After he learns the secest handshake, isn't the newest TG supposed to buy the booze? C'mon Deuce...pony up the credit card. ;)

After he learns the secest handshake, isn't the newest TG supposed to buy the booze? C'mon Deuce...pony up the credit card. ;)

I think they suspended that part of it, liability issues don't you know. But the dinner for all TG's at Winter Range is still a go, I'm sure of that one. :rolleyes:

I think they suspended that part of it, liability issues don't you know. But the dinner for all TG's at Winter Range is still a go, I'm sure of that one. :rolleyes:

Sounds good, Taco Bell all the way around (value menu of course)

Contact Slipnoose - send her an e-mail through the members forum. She got me my access lickety-split!! I had the same problems until she worked her magic..... very nice lady and really quick!

Talk to ya on the TG wire......

Trina, new TG also

Archived