SASS Wire Forum

On a lighter note

Ya don't need beer wif BoB's ribs !

Now...Bulliet Whiskey is more like it !! Not enuff ? Not a problem....

Just raid da saloon and put it on U.B.'s tab. Y'all know he's good fer it !!! :lol:

Ya don't need beer wif BoB's ribs !

Now...Bulliet Whiskey is more like it !! Not enuff ? Not a problem....

Just raid da saloon and put it on U.B.'s tab. Y'all know he's good fer it !!! :lol:

Still can't drink beer per the doc.

But the Makers Mark sufficed. :lol:

Keep eating like that you won't won't be a "lighter note"!

Actually I've lost 3.5 lbs this week. Hope I didn't put it back on today. :unsure::lol:

sorry, didn't mean to offend :blink:

Oh...dats alrat. No offense taken Pard.

Just good clean fun.......

As a matter of fact...Bottles....git dis hand a beer. Put it on Bob's tab too !! ;)

Whew! Thanks, thought I mighta stepped in sumpin I wasn't s'posed to! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:;)

What? No snow? :)

Snow's gone. Spring has sprung!

(There is a freeze warning tonight though) :angry:

Now, that's a serving of ribs!

At an "unnamed" annual match, we were served two tiny ribs each. :rolleyes: The "chef" also insulted La Bandida. If you don't know her, but have seen photos, I'm sure you wish you did.

The week after our match there was a posting on our local Website to vote for him in a local contest. Wonder if anyone did. :unsure::rolleyes:;)

Now, that's a serving of ribs!

At an "unnamed" annual match, we were served two tiny ribs each. :rolleyes: The "chef" also insulted La Bandida. If you don't know her, but have seen photos, I'm sure you wish you did.

The week after our match there was a posting on our local Website to vote for him in a local contest. Wonder if anyone did. :unsure::rolleyes:;)

Rib Nazi?

Mighty fine lookin ribs there Bob, that'll do for an appetizer.

My gas grill burnt up a couple years ago, and I've been making do with a small table top charcoal grill, I like the taste of charcoal grilled meat better than gas, but gas sure is easier. Little grill isn't enough to make a full meal for the 4 of us though. We actually went to Denny's for dinner last night, kids love the place.

Mighty fine lookin ribs there Bob, that'll do for an appetizer.

My gas grill burnt up a couple years ago, and I've been making do with a small table top charcoal grill, I like the taste of charcoal grilled meat better than gas, but gas sure is easier. Little grill isn't enough to make a full meal for the 4 of us though. We actually went to Denny's for dinner last night, kids love the place.

I have never used gas. I figure you can do that in the kitchen .

I only use natural charcoal, not the briquets. I find it just give a better flavor.

Call me a dinosaur. :lol:

Or maybe a Neanderthal. ;)

On a lighter note...

I prefer Zippo lighters.

Carried Zippos when I was in the United States Army of America. Some had unit crests. Others were engraved. One had a German five mark coin soldered on it. All had character.

Bic lighters have no character.

Don't smoke anymore so I haven't carried a lighter in years. Still, I wish I'd have kept some of those old lighters...on a lighter note.

On a lighter note...

I prefer Zippo lighters.

Carried Zippos when I was in the United States Army of America. Some had unit crests. Others were engraved. One had a German five mark coin soldered on it. All had character.

Don't smoke anymore so I haven't carried a lighter in years. Still, I wish I'd have kept some of those old lighters...on a lighter note.

I had one with my name and unit on it. It slipped out of my had just as the toilet flushed and down she went. Now when some archaeologist digs up the septic tank at that apartment building they'll be confused. :lol:

I had one with my name and unit on it. It slipped out of my had just as the toilet flushed and down she went. Now when some archaeologist digs up the septic tank at that apartment building they'll be confused. :lol:

just out of curiosity, what were you lighting at the time? Then again I don't want to know

just out of curiosity, what were you lighting at the time? Then again I don't want to know

JUst finished zipping up. Took the lighter out of my pocket as I was hitting the flush handle.

I may have been just slightly impaired at the time. :lol:

On a lighter note...

I prefer Zippo lighters.

I had a Zippo that was given to me after I finished an 8-inch class at Oberammergau. It had the USASEUR crest on it. I lost it when I was home on leave. I was sorry I lost it because it could not be bought, it had to be earned.

Archived