SASS Wire Forum

BLACK GOLD SHOOTOUT

Blackwater 53393

The first annual Black Gold Shootout is happening July 7th thru 9th at Ponderosa Pines in Manchester Ky.

Outlaw and Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter categories as well as all SASS categories invited.

There is on site camping with electric hookups available and lodging close by. Your match fee includes all shooting events and lunch and dinner Friday and Saturday night.

Side matches and long range Thursday

Five main stages Friday

Five main stages Saturday

:FlagAm: Y'all come and join Copperhead Joe and Miss Bo and learn a little about the history of America's real Black Gold.... Coal, and have a glass or two of ice cold lemonade and some of the best down home cookin' you've ever put in your mouth!! :wub::P:FlagAm:

Live Bluegrass on Friday night and Southern Rock and Blues with Milkbone on Saturday night!

The match is sponsored by Hooten Old Town Regulators, Highland Regulators (Possum Trot), and New Truckers Coal.

For info contact: Copperhead Joe at (606) 599-5263 or copperheadjoe@live.com

Facebook: Black Gold Shootout SASS

http//www.hootenoldtown.com/blackgold/

Ponderosa Pines, 242 New Truckers Road, Manchester,KY 40962

Fannie Kicker and I have already got our entries in, camping spot reserved and KAIN'T WAIT for this shoot! :D If anybody knows of a better way to celebrate yer berfday, let me know. I ain't come up with one yet! SEE Y'ALL THERE! :)

I want so much to be there. However, that is the same weekend as my home clubs annual shoot. Seeing as how DJ and Ruthless are the Pres. and Sec. and have always done 90% if the work, it is all hands on deck. Maybe next year.

Doc, you got our support 100%. What you've done for Ruthless and DJ is way above and beyond. Ya' kain't be two places at oncet, and you are needed there!!

See ya' at GOA!!!

Purly, hope you can make it. We had a great time with ya' at Ga. State, and would enjoy shootin' with you again. Bring a few pards and join the fun!!

The lemonade will be COLD!!!

BTT :FlagAm::lol:

Let's run this back to the top.

Goin' up!

Lady T and I will be there, I hope a few more Outlaws show up. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Archived