SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold Shootout

Howdy ya,ll

I have been away from a computer for a few days. I just wanted to say Wow! Thanks for all the positive comments and great pictures.

We are working on next year. Speaking of next year. I have a question or, I guess you could call it a poll.

A. Do we stay Friday - Saturday for main match

B. Do we we go Saturday - Sunday for main match

Let us know what you think

Thanks again

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friday Saturday would be my vote Joe, since there are a number of us with a long drive home after the match.

Cassalong Hopidy

Howdy ya,ll

I have been away from a computer for a few days. I just wanted to say Wow! Thanks for all the positive comments and great pictures.

We are working on next year. Speaking of next year. I have a question or, I guess you could call it a poll.

Thanks again

Don't care. I just know that we want to be there next year.

Because it sure sounds like we missed a great time.

Joe,

Friday/Saturday gives folks time to get home and start laundry. As Harley said, unwind after a GREAT time.

Lady T.

Friday Saturday gets my vote too. It takes a while to get wound down after that much food and fun!

Ray!! You bringin' s'more of them poppers next time? :P:lol:

Friday Saturday gets my vote too. It takes a while to get wound down after that much food and fun!

Ray!! You bringin' s'more of them poppers next time? :P:lol:

I will make sure that he brings more, matter of fact we are cooking some this evenin!!! :) I enjoyed every minute of this shoot. I dont shoot, but am not treated any differently - thanks to all of you. RRR and I both had tons of fun!!

A great big thanks to Copperhead, Miss Bo, Whiskey Creek, Iron Maiden and anyone else that was involved to organize this event. I cant imagine how much hard work and time goes into it, I only know that everyone there had fun and I heard no complaints. I had never been to Kentucky and the scenery was awesome. Thanks again for the hospitality, the great food, time to spend with friends and make new ones - hats off to all!!!

The bands were awesome - so much fun. You wouldnt know that Blackwater would have a voice on him, but he does!

We cooked some of the same catfish this weekend - and it was yummy!!!!

Looking forward to coming up next year. Teresa

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy ya,ll

Thanks again

Copperhead Joe,

Long Wolf and I had a great time and we are looking forward to next year!! Thanks for the great hospitality, food, and music. Loved getting together with everbody. Friday-Saturday main matches sounds like a winner. Thanks again for a great shoot!!

Tequila Liz

• 2 months later...

Have the dates been set for next year?

We are planning a trip for next summer.

We want to shoot in Tennessee and would like to include a trip up to Kentucky for this shoot also.

Have the dates been set for next year?

We are planning a trip for next summer.

We want to shoot in Tennessee and would like to include a trip up to Kentucky for this shoot also.

If you're going to shoot in Tennessee come visit the Wartrace Regulators.

Wartrace Regulators

Wartrace Cowboys Blog

We'd love to have you.

Randy

If you're going to shoot in Tennessee come visit the Wartrace Regulators.

Wartrace Regulators

Wartrace Cowboys Blog

We'd love to have you.

Randy

How close are you to the Gatlinburg area?

How close are you to the Gatlinburg area?

CL, The Greene County Regulators range is about 30 - 40 mi from the Gatlinburg area, and our regular monthly match will be the Sat. before Black Gold. The Smokey Mtn Shootists range, in Oak Ridge is also not too far from G-burg, but I'm not sure exactly how far.

See ya soon,

Boozy

Archived