SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold Shootout

BTT, Seems this here EOT wuz sorta a show stealer fer tha real match at hand!

RRR

Well RRR,

There's quantity, 'n' then there's quality! :wub::lol:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it looks like I may survive this vacation thing. I wasn't so shore last night.

The "Elvis" sighting was not duplicated. I looked everywhere, but no Elvis! I guess it was one of them met-a fores or something like that. But he shore sounded good while it lasted.

Got to get back to work putting the finishing touches on the range for all my friends.

Boy's I'm telling you don't be the one saying I wish was there!!

I'm feelin' the slowdown myself!! :angry: We're loadin' ammo 'n' collectin ingredients for some over the top food!

Hope y'all brang an appitite! :lol::P

BTT :FlagAm:

Boy's sorry about not jawing on this here telegraph, but I have been busier then a 1 legged man in a butt kicking contest! Just trying to get the little things did before company comes a callin.

Folks there is still time to get in on the shoot of a live time!!

Come see us!!

Joe, what do you think yer doin on this here Wire wastin time apologizin and such! Git back out there and git busy! ^_^ Just joshin ya! I'm sure you have been busy and you know there's gonna be lotsa cowboys and cowgirls appreciate all the hard work ya'll are puttin into this thang! Me and Fannie are headin out in the Luv Machine bright and early Saturday mornin. Gonna meet the Outlaw Entertainmendt duo B) (Bone'n'Mose) and their pretty sidekicks :wub: (how's that fer suckin' up!)in Nashville for a weekend of Music City 4th of July celebratin. :FlagAm: Then we're headed yer way! Let the party begin!

Cant wait to see everyone again, this is shaping up to be the match of the year. Still trying to recrut Outlaws.

Do you still have room of more shooters Joe?

Bought a sack ofv Jalapeno peppers, we gonna grill poppers one enin wid sausage and pepperoni an sum cheese on da top. :wub: By god if it wernt fer my woman a holdin me back an workin on tuesday I'd leave out on sunday.

RRR

I'm wid ye Brother Ray. Probably see y'all Thursday A.M. or mebbe Wednesday night.

:FlagAm::FlagAm: Happy Independance Day evabody!! :FlagAm::FlagAm:

If'n Rays fixin poppers and Blackwater's makin Jambalaya, I reckon I better throw in a couple of jars of pie to put out the flames!! :lol: .

See y'all Wed if I can hold off that long!

Boozy

Bought a sack ofv Jalapeno peppers, we gonna grill poppers one enin wid sausage and pepperoni an sum cheese on da top. :wub: By god if it wernt fer my woman a holdin me back an workin on tuesday I'd leave out on sunday.

RRR

Oh my goodness - I am sorry!!! :wub: Geez!!! Not all of us have the splendor of being self employed ya kno!!!! (The poppers are awesome yall!!!!)

Cant wait to see all of you - it gonna be sooo much fun!

Oh my goodness - I am sorry!!! :wub: Geez!!! Not all of us have the splendor of being self employed ya kno!!!! (The poppers are awesome yall!!!!)

Cant wait to see all of you - it gonna be sooo much fun!

TLC

Fannie Kicker and I are anxious ta meet you as well. If'n that boys poppers is inathang like his shootin....well alls I gotta say is YEE HAW! :blink:

Are we too late???? If not, count us in!

Sugah & Buck

Sugah

If Copperhead says he ain't got room for ya...well just give me or Mose or Bone a call and we'll cut our Nashville weekend short and go have us a little talk with Mr. Joe. (I got this feelin we ain't gonna hafta have that talk!) :P Hope ta see y'all down there.

TLC

Fannie Kicker and I are anxious ta meet you as well. If'n that boys poppers is inathang like his shootin....well alls I gotta say is YEE HAW! :blink:

I always like meetin new folks and cant wait to meet you two!!! The poppers are awesome!!! (Dont let him fool ya tho - the pepperoni ones were my bright idea) I have one on occasion evry now and then!! Yall have a safe trip!

Titus!! If you folks are in Nashville this weekend, come out 'n' shoot at Wartrace with us. There's a few folks comin' up from Cavern Cove, (Alabama) and we'd love ta' have a few more!! Mose knows the way to the range and there'll be folks from all over to hang out and shoot with. Safety meeting is at 9:30 and we have a lunch vendor. Monthly matches are simple and we don't have awards or the like but there are a bunch of fine folks and the stages will rock!!

Page three?? WHAZUPWIDAT??? :FlagAm::lol:

Darn it Darn it Darn it!!!!!

Why didn't I know about this shoot sooner??

Some of my favorite people are going to be there.

I tell you what.... how about y'all just give me a list of all the really fun shoots so I don't miss anymore of them

Just got a call from Lickskillet Charley. Says to add Montado and him to the list. Montado in Wrangler and LSC to 49er. The Party keeps growin'! :lol:

Well here we set in Nashville in what we call the Western staging area for this event. The excitement is so great we have to pace ourselves by moving a little closer each day. We started practicing last night by having at least 1 drink in every bar on music row and tonight with great local food and drinks here close to Opryland . We figure hearing all the local talent will just warm us up for the entertainment at Black Gold. We have dry fired until we are tired and proud to report that every smoke detector,lamp and television in our motel rooms are DEAD DEAD DEAD.

Hey if you are anywhere near Manchester Kentucky this weekend stop by the newest SASS match in the country and JOIN the Dooley Gang for GREAT FOOD, GREAT MUSIC, GREAT FUN, and GREAT SHOOTING.If you cant stay to shoot just stop in and Say Hello to Copperhead and Whiskey Creek you will be glad ya did/.

See ya in 2 more days

T-BONE

Sorry fellers,,,I've been on the trail for a while rounding up new recruits for my road building crew..... If ya know what I mean????? The days have been very long in this Texas heat......BUT its time for a change --The wagon is loaded and already made it to Nashville, Tn.and camping at a staging area near the Grand Ole Opry,,holding up here at the train depot till everyone shows up today,,,then we ride for brother Joes house......I have been looking forward to this match for quit some time now and It's gonna be the best of the bestor the best.... We should be on the range by nightfall. Keep the lights on and the juice cold.. We are headed for Black Gold....

T-Bone

Well we are here,,,what a view,,what a range,,,targets are really close... I really want to shoot Outlaw again...

Nope ,,I'm shooting Classic Cowboy.... No more Outlaw for me--I gotta get in training for SW Regional,,WR and EOT next year....Yall stop by and visit a while.. Bluegrass music on friday night then Blackwater on saturday...You want to have fun??????? Stop by Black Gold and Copperhead Joe place.... T-Bone

OK folks, Titus here. The party is officially ON! This Kansas City boy is totally impressed! Joe'n'Bo have got one COOL range. If you have got any doubts about makin the trip....GIT YER BUTTS ON OUT HERE! This is gonna be one for the books. Manchester, KY is on the map and easy enough to find with yer GPS. However, my GPS, even with updated maps didn't recognize Joe's address, so here are the actual coordinates now that I'm here. Hope this will help y'all find the place.

N37 07.139'

W038 48.026'

Hope y'all can make it!

Well, Titus here again. Seems as if we may have been a little too deep into the Copperhead Juice last night when I posted the coordinates to Joe'n'Bo's place! Boozy Creek and Ain't Dunit said they ended up out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean! Sorry bout that boys, ya see, like Copperhead Joe's daddy has been known ta say....you'll have that from time ta time! Seems I swapped a couple o numbers. The CORRECT coordinates are

N 37 07.139'

W083 48.026'

Now ain't nobody got no excuse for not bein here! We been workin all day on the range and it's real close to bein perfect! OK, now that I've finished postin on the Wire for the day, it's time for some serious Lemonade drinkin!

Archived