SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold Shootout

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boozy, I guess the head Wrangler ain't got time to send any smoke signals our way. But I figure he will soon or later. He can't last much longer. And yes I did get your app. confirmations are on the way to everyone soon.

Jambalaya, did someone say Jambalaya? That would be great for Thursday night, if you chose to do it.

Getting closer, we put some finishing touches on our newest electric service yesterday. Working on setting targets today.

Going to be a good'n!!!!

Daybreaker and I are gonna be there, loaded for b'ar. Those of you that are slow, old and ugly be warned--competition comin' your way. Only thing good looking 'bout us is gonna be Tennessee Tall.Cassalong Hopidy

Daybreaker and I are gonna be there, loaded for b'ar. Those of you that are slow, old and ugly be warned--competition comin' your way. Only thing good looking 'bout us is gonna be Tennessee Tall.Cassalong Hopidy

Cass, glad yer gonna' make it. Possed with ya' at Ga. State. You'll love this shoot.

BTT!!

Joe, seem like time is slowing down, just a few more weeks. What at line-up of shooters.

Cass, glad yer gonna' make it. Possed with ya' at Ga. State. You'll love this shoot.

Remember ya well, Desperado, and look forward to seeing you again in Kintuck.

Cass

Shot with Copperhead Joe and friends yesterday. We are really lookin' forward to this shoot, and there's room for more shooters. The nightly menu is growin' by the day and YOU KNOW we eat good!! :wub::P

Like somebody said earlier, "Don't let this be one you wish you hadn't missed!" :wacko:

Got my letter this morning, The Outlaws are comming. Got the conastoga wagon in the shop for a few fixes. Cant wait just three more weeks or something like that.

It's gonna be a good un folks! I've got pictures of moonshine dancing in my head! There's the sound of Milkbone ringing in my ears! I see no misses on the range! Man, what a great dream. If only it would come true!!!

Shot with Copperhead Joe and friends yesterday. We are really lookin' forward to this shoot, and there's room for more shooters. The nightly menu is growin' by the day and YOU KNOW we eat good!! :wub::P

Like somebody said earlier, "Don't let this be one you wish you hadn't missed!" :wacko:

Sierra and myself are still trying to figure out a way to make it.

Reading all this. And hearing T-Bone, Mose and Bella talk about it this weekend has sure

made us want to go real bad.

IM, I have seen pictures of Whiskey dancing :lol: but cant say as I's seen pictures of moonshine dancing :P

Sierra and myself are still trying to figure out a way to make it.

Reading all this. And hearing T-Bone, Mose and Bella talk about it this weekend has sure

made us want to go real bad.

Al, we'd love ta see y'all make it! Talked to my buddy Aint Dunit Sunday. He was roundin his gear up for EOT. He is gonna make the Black Gold Shootout but his lovely wife won't be able to. :( If there's anyway possible, I'd try ta make this shoot, It's gonna be talked about for years, I'm sure! Lord knows Joe'N'Bo and crew know how to put on a good time! :D

Well, from what I've seen, the moonshine dances a whole lot better than the Whiskey! :lol: Can't wait, it's gonna be a good un! I mean- the Moonshine king is putting on his own match? Whoa!

Well I started training yistady, ain't drunk a drop of nuttin fer two days! Spect I'll be purdy dern dry by match time. Probably be parched at tha start but should be well hydrated by tha end! :ph34r:

I M Tell calvin its on me this time!

RRR

If you do happen to see Dancing Whiskey, watch your danged feet.(Been there, done that)and yes there are photos of the event floating around somewhere.

RRR, looking forward to bending an elbow with you again. You aint bring that Three Cut fellow with you again are you?

Hmmm. Wondering why the CAS trip coordinator (Sugah) has not spoken up here. Since she bid on a won an entry to this match at Doc Holliday's a couple weeks ago, I figure this is on her list of shoots to attend and she normally makes me go as well. Oh, the torture I endure for that woman. She forces me to go shoot with hoodlums and Outlaws and if that's not enough, I have to hang out with them and drink Copperhead juice. Could I get a little pity over here possibly?

I am hoping that if I drink enough Copperhead juice I won't be able to see Whiskey dance. :)

And now for a rare serious moment: Copperhead, shoot me a PM with your phone number so either me or Sugah (probably her) can give you a call. The entry from Doc Holliday's has left her with a question or two...since it is blank. I think she is hoping somebody can fill in the blanks. Pun intended. :D

Hey Buck!! Are you bringin' Dahlin too? :unsure:

Boy's we are dancing in the street, you see the big town of Manchester pop. 500 has just voted Wet, the first time sense the 30's!

We will have plenty of steel toed boots on hand just in case "Whiskey Dancing" shows up.

Buck & Sugar you'll be sorry if you miss this'n. Call me at 606-599-5263. I think that number is right I just crawled off the beach and ain't shore.

The good news RRR, I been training hard and will be ready!!!

Boy's we are dancing in the street, you see the big town of Manchester pop. 500 has just voted Wet, the first time sense the 30's!

We will have plenty of steel toed boots on hand just in case "Whiskey Dancing" shows up.

Buck & Sugar you'll be sorry if you miss this'n. Call me at 606-599-5263. I think that number is right I just crawled off the beach and ain't shore.

The good news RRR, I been training hard and will be ready!!!

Crawled off da beach?? Ye act lik ye a school teacher er sumpin wid all dat time off :o

RRR

Crawled off da beach?? Ye act lik ye a school teacher er sumpin wid all dat time off :o

RRR

Yeah Ray,

Schoolmarm usta' do me that way! Now that I'm sorta retired the tables are turned!! :lol:

RRR,it is a tough line of work but somebody has to do it.

I ain't so shore about this training regiment. I crawled back out on the beach last night and right there in front of my eye's was Elvis in a Dooley Gang purple suit singing " I Did It My Way"!!! I get's worse, I told Miss Bo and she said she se'ed him too. It must be the training we on.

After thinking about it this morning I figured the only way to prove it was to duplicate the circumstances. So here we go again!!

Purple Elvis?? You sure T Bone ain't been hidin' out up there??

Titus! Might be more than you want to know! :lol::lol:

Archived