SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold Shootout

Come One, Come All to the first annual Black Gold Shootout at Ponderosa Pines in Manchester

Ky. July 7,8 & 9. Proudly sponsored by Copperhead Lemonade & Miss Bo's Honey Tea. Come and

enjoy cold glass of lemonade with Miss Bo & Me and who knows we might even have a shooting

match! More details to come. Checkout us out at

http://www.hootenoldtown.com/blackgold/

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Party? Did you say party? How'd you know it was my birthday? Hell ya, we'll be there! We'll load up the Luv Machine with guns, ammo, boots, hats, chaps, corsets, etc. and head east! Oh yeah, I might just stock the bar with a few assorted adult beverages, you did mention a party! :P SEE Y'ALL THERE!

YIPPE YOWIE YEHAW

I know MOSEnBELLA will be there for sure and so will all the whole GANG Outlawed Entertainers ;) . I expect Coperhead to set a new standard in cowboy action partying and who knows maybe a shoot will break out also :rolleyes: . I think a great reason to celebrate, is the fact that we are FREE to do such a thing after alll it will be the weekend after our great nation celebrates it independence. GREAT time to have a match Coperhead I know that part of Kentucky is alot cooler than my area in July.

Hey Joe are ya gonna get WHISKEY to cook us up some fish.

ITS IT JULY YET!!!!!!

See ya all there.

MOSE

Like I said on the other thread, we's a gonna' be there with the music and let the good times roll!!!

I might even get a batch of jambalaya goin'! :P:wub:

Mose, yer right! What better way to celebrate our independance and freedom, not to mention Titus' birthday!! :FlagAm::FlagAm:

This one too!

Lord hav mercy :wub:

RRR

Now dat we gots yer attenshun, RRR, Are ya' in?? :unsure::lol:

Yep my spots saved :D

RRR

:D:DAWRITE!!! :D:D

Bidness dun picked up!!

Whiskeycreek has about 3 or 4 birthdays a year. Yes there will be catfish! Be able to tell all your pards that you were actually at the very first Blackgold shootout! Folks will be talking about this match for years! Those who remember what went on I mean!

I.M.

Howdy, Joe and Bo.

Last Kiss and I plan to be there.(Sorry we just couldn't make the Rock Castle Match.)

We have a new,big tent. Can ya'll save us a spot?

Did somebody say birthdays?

Did somebody say catfish?

A shootin' match???

Harley.

I called Joe yisdie enining aroun 6:45 ta tell him ta save me a spot, I got through at 7 Miss Bo tolt him as I overherd it an I talked to him. She said he was in tha recliner.

Joe called me roun 3 today on side match day at NC state match an he said I see where ye called me????????????????????

Bo never said why Joe was in tha recliner. :ph34r::D

Yes I have went to his room tha second day of a shoot an got him up for tha shoot. :wub:

RRR

"Well ya see happened was" There I was all by myself out in the shed a working on the refreshments fur the Black Gold Shootout. Then the next thing I no's it was about 3 pm Thursday and I had I message to call RRR so I did just that. Comes to find out I had already talked Ray the day before! As my ol pappy s says "you will have that" from time to time.

Know for the good news:

Got's plenty of refreshments left

The electric man just dropped 200 more amps of juice

Got 23 tons of gravel shoveled into place

Target stands are on the grounds

8 Stages complete 9 & 10 under construction

Black Water and Milk Bone all set

All we need is you!!!!

As a side note we's are a thinking of having the first ever Cowboy Action Shooting

CORN HOLE World Championship on Saturday afternoon, in the shade. What do you think?

As a side note we's are a thinking of having the first ever Cowboy Action Shooting

CORN HOLE World Championship on Saturday afternoon, in the shade. What do you think?

Well its a whole lot less dangerous tha throwin horseshoes when ye a seein 2 stobs!

RRR

Sounds like ole Ray has been on the other end of one them there horse shoes.

Speaking of horse shoes, I reckaleck they was some Texas boys what came across the "little ditch",few years ago trying to claim to be "The Intercontinental Horse Shoe Champion of the World "only to go home with no belt! Now they was claims of being sold out and such, but nothing was ever proved. So here is your chance fer redemption "I'm the Greatest" Mr. Mohammad Aile Ringo"! How bout it? Our unapproachable judge Just Little Joe says this'le be fair match just but your trust in him.

Well, Fannie Kicker and I survived the Arkansas State Shoot this past weekend. Man, them Arkansas cowgirls like their Triple Crown Shots! :rolleyes: It's lookin like me and Fannie might have a couple of Arkansans bunkin with us in the Luv Machine at this here Black Gold Corn Hole thang, seeins how Aint Dunit won a free entry. Appears he and his lovely :wub: wife are thinkin right strongly bout makin the trip! This'n sure nuff sounds like it's fixin ta be a good'n! :D

Done sent in the app, got space reserved, Lady T and I will be there. Whiskey, we can help each other celabrate, seems my birthday falls around the 4th. I think I am hauling Cactus Red up too but not sure if I rememeber that part correct.

See everyone there.

Joe, dont forget Lady T wants to vend her Bullet Splat™ Jewlery.

Titus I reacken we could teach them Ar-kansan's a thing or two, even the Ain't Dunit's, so bring'm on!

Tombstone we got you and your better half taken care of.

Judge has the room he needed.

I have set up a block of rooms at the Best Western if anyone needs a room just tell them you need a Black Gold Shootout room.

Its going to be a good'n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK Joe'n'Bo, Fannie and I just did the Arkansas State and the Kansas State, back to back weekends! We got our smoke throwers tuned up and we're ready to head yer way! Blackwater and Hatfield were at both shoots with us as well. Man did we have us sum fun! But I got this feelin we ain't seen nuttin like whut we's a gonna see out yer way! Blackwater fixed me up right with a new hat and Fannie's thinkin she might get a little female input (ya hear that Iron Maiden and Miss Bo) on a special hat for herself, so you ladies be thinkin bout whut she'd look good in. Oh, and Whiskey Creek, she says NO BULLET HOLES in this one! :P

Fannie, you dont have to worry about Whiskey shooting it, I have not seen his name on a shooters list in so long, he probably could not hit it anyway. :lol: See you all at Joes.

Applications are in the mail!!!! Room is RESERVED!!!

Dixie Critter will be a coming with me. She just shot her first big match this weekend at Doc Holliday's and only had 2 misses in 10 stages. She is gonna be a good'un.

Just make sure the LEMONADE IS COLD!!!!!

Judge

Put me in da Judge's category. I maybe kain't shoot fast as him but I'll have more fun!!

I got Miss Yazzoo's shirt and by then we orta' know more 'bout Macon.

Rock Castle, True Grit, 'n' Prince of Pistoleers one right after the other!

I'M HEADED FER TH' RECLINER MYOWNDANGSELF!! :lol::lol::wacko:

BTT

Titus, you can take a good time to the bank!!!!!!!

Blackwater, you had better rest up you ain't seen nothing like what this'n is going to be.

Judge, cold is an understatement for I'll have waiting for you.

Has anybody heard from my "little Mexican hauling buddy" down Texas way? You would thank one of his haul'es would loan him a puter so's he could say ha.

Tombstone, Red is signed up so he will need to get here some way.

Got a few more Electric spots open, but they going fast.

Keep them cards and letters coming.

Titus, you can take a good time to the bank!!!!!!!

Blackwater, you had better rest up you ain't seen nothing like what this'n is going to be.

Judge, cold is an understatement for I'll have waiting for you.

Has anybody heard from my "little Mexican hauling buddy" down Texas way? You would thank one of his haul'es would loan him a puter so's he could say ha.

Tombstone, Red is signed up so he will need to get here some way.

Got a few more Electric spots open, but they going fast.

Keep them cards and letters coming.

Joe,

Talked to the head mexican wrangler last friday. He says he's definitely headin up for the match. BTW, have you received my app yet? Can't wait!!!

Thanks,

Boozy

This is gonna' rock!! :FlagAm:

Jambalaya anyone?? :wub::P

Archived