SASS Wire Forum

Blue Hare Cleaned her first match!

Thanks all for the congrats... What Gray Hare failed to mentioned is how many shotgun he had to make up yesterday... I guess the mind is the first to go! :lol:

I still have alot of work to do. Small steps I guess!

Thanks again to my cowboy family for all your encouragement and praise!

Hugs!

Blue Hare

When I first read the title, I thought you had shot your very first match and cleaned it

That would be DISGUSTING!!! :D :D

Congratulations on your first (of many) clean matches!!!

She not only shot a clean match, but she stayed clean while eating pizza afterwards! Great job, great to have you shooting with us all. You are a welcome part of the cowboy family here.

She not only shot a clean match, but she stayed clean while eating pizza afterwards! Great job, great to have you shooting with us all. You are a welcome part of the cowboy family here.

Thanks Doc :) (And you know... I've been staying clean while eating dinner for awhile now) :)

Congratulations Blue Hare!! Ain't easy shootin' clean... or staying clean after shootin'... or stayin' clean while eatin'... least ways it ain't for me!!

CONGRATULATIONS Blue Hare for putting a whippin' on them dang Stealth Bullets :ph34r:

We would be most honored if you would allow us to honor you with a membership in the Stealth Bullet Shooting Society. If you would like a personalized certificate via email, just shoot me a note at: coloneldan@bellsouth.net

We'll fix you right up! :D

Again, congratulations!

Congrats!!!!

I knew you could do it.

Always a pleasure shootin' with ya; wish I could say the same for that Gray Hare, Dude. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Adios,

Boone

Congrats on the clean match!

Only one shotgun make-up? Well, I can tell Gray Hare didn't teach you how to shoot! :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS Blue Hare for putting a whippin' on them dang Stealth Bullets :ph34r:

We would be most honored if you would allow us to honor you with a membership in the Stealth Bullet Shooting Society. If you would like a personalized certificate via email, just shoot me a note at: coloneldan@bellsouth.net

We'll fix you right up! :D

Again, congratulations!

Thanks Colonel Dan! I would be honored as well!

Email on the way! =)

Regards,

Blue Hare

Congrats on the clean match!

Only one shotgun make-up? Well, I can tell Gray Hare didn't teach you how to shoot! :lol:

Hey Campo! Thanks =) I heard you shot pretty well this weekend too! Congrats..Keep it goin'!

Yea.. well you know.. he taught me the basics.. the shotgun i learned from watching those who don't miss! :lol:

Blue Hare

Congrats!!!!

I knew you could do it.

Always a pleasure shootin' with ya; wish I could say the same for that Gray Hare, Dude. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Adios,

Boone

Thanks Boone! 'Back at ya =)! See ya soon!

Blue

Congratulations Blue Hare!! Ain't easy shootin' clean... or staying clean after shootin'... or stayin' clean while eatin'... least ways it ain't for me!!

Thanks Jedi! I agree with all the above! =)

Regards,

Blue Hare

Thanks to all for the congrats.. sorry If I missed anyone.. ! See you on the trail!

Regards,

Blue Hare

Blue Hare would of shot clean months ago if she took her dads advise to always listen to me!! :lol: Plus I love my shotgun Blue Hare is loading shotgun shells so I can shoot alot more of them since I dont have to reload them. Campo I have taught her how to shoot rifle and pistol someone besides you and me will have to show her shotgun. Boone well watching you shoot is like watching the horse that you are riding on in your picture, you move alot but dont go anywhere :rolleyes: and if you dont watch it I will bring my back up, PAK Terrible Tyler!!! :D Havent heard you speachless to many times. I am sure glad I have friends like you two. :blink:

Gray Hare

Blue Hare would of shot clean months ago if she took her dads advise to always listen to me!! :lol: Plus I love my shotgun Blue Hare is loading shotgun shells so I can shoot alot more of them since I dont have to reload them. Campo I have taught her how to shoot rifle and pistol someone besides you and me will have to show her shotgun. Boone well watching you shoot is like watching the horse that you are riding on in your picture, you move alot but dont go anywhere :rolleyes: and if you dont watch it I will bring my back up, PAK Terrible Tyler!!! :D Havent heard you speachless to many times. I am sure glad I have friends like you two. :blink:

Gray Hare

Ohhh.. from now on you load yours and I will load my own :P

Campo I have taught her how to shoot rifle and pistol someone besides you and me will have to show her shotgun.

Gray Hare

I don't know, it seems like she already knows how to shoot the shotgun. But you should have someone show her how to shoot rifle and pistol the right way! :lol:

I am sure glad I have friends like you two. :blink:

Yeah, that's what I'm here for. :D

Kid

Archived